- Quivern is a dragon element-type Pal with a lot of damage output and various base work abilities.
- In Palworld, you can find and catch Quivern near the Sealed Realm of the Winged Tyrant, Wildlife Sanctuary No. 2, or any random Cave Dungeons.
- If you are not interested in high-level fights, you can get Quivern by using breeding combinations such as Grintale and Helzypher.
There are many dragon-type Pals in Palworld, but nothing comes near the destructive cuteness of Paldeck entry 95, Quivern. Where Jetragon is a late-game dragon Pal, Quivern can help you from the mid-game and can become very strong towards the end. Quivern is good at fighting stronger enemies and comes with a huge damage output. It even gives high-quality Pal oil when caught. There are several locations where you can find and catch Quivern in Palworld. You can also get Quivern through breeding in Palworld. So, let’s not waste time and look at all the steps here.
Method 1: Find and Catch Quivern in Palworld
Find Quivern: Location
Although Quivern is a level 23 alpha boss, there are three different places you can find this Pal in Palworld. Here is a list of places with their coordinates where you can find Quivern. Check the images below for a better understanding.
- Sealed Realm of the Winged Tyrant (-259,-131): Once you are near the Sealed Realm of the Winged Tyrant travel point, find the Quivern on the northeast side. You will see a Jetragon statue and a dungeon to enter and face the alpha field boss, Quivern. This boss will respawn after an in-game hour-long timer if you want to revisit and get more Quivern.
- Wildlife Sanctuary No. 2 (-668,-112): If you want to find a bulk of Quiverns, the chances increase if you go to the No. 2 Wildlife Sanctuary. Go to the Ruined Fortress City travel point and move towards the northwest to find them.
- Random Cave Dungeons: Finding Quivern in Cave Dungeons is chance-based. If you are lucky, you might encounter some in the early going. Once you enter any cave dungeon after level 23, you will have a chance to encounter Quivern as the final floor boss. Defeat it to capture it.
Tips to Catch Quivern
Once you locate Quivern in any of the aforementioned locations, try these tips to catch it faster:
- Ensure you are equivalent or higher level to the Quivern you are facing. We recommend a minimum of level 25 so that you and your Pal’s damage affects the mighty dragon. Try to level up fast in Palworld before going on the dragon-hunting quest.
- Quivern is a dragon element type Pal, and according to the Pal type chart, using an ice type Pal is the ideal way to go about it. We recommend using Sweepa, Chillet, or Reindrix.
- Although Quivern is a mid-game alpha boss, it comes with at least one 100+ damage ability. That is why having better armor and shields is good. To catch Quivern, we recommend the Giga or Hyper Pal Sphere. However, it is better to lower the HP of Quivern before throwing some Spheres at it.
Method 2: Get Quivern from Breeding
If you are as lazy as me and do not want to fight the mighty dragon, then breeding combinations are for you. Using the breeding combinations from the list below will get you a Large Dragon Egg that will eventually hatch into a Quivern.
We prefer you try to hatch the Large Dragon Eggs found from the breeding combinations only. If you hatch the Large Dragon Eggs found in other parts of the map, you might get other random dragon element Pals. To get a Quivern, you can try a couple of breeding combinations from the list below:
- Mossanda + Relaxaurus Lux
- Nitewing + Relaxaurus
- Cryolinx + Anubis
- Helzephyr + Grintale
And that is how to find and catch or breed Quivern in Palworld. You will receive High-Quality Pal Oil when capturing them. As these cute and huge dragons are also great Pals for working at a base with low food consumption, assign them a job or take them to the fight now. Did you find your Quivern from our guide? Let us know your experience down below.