- Fertilizer is an important resource to start your farm as it helps you build a pot to plant seeds.
- You can easily get fertilizer from friendly animals, llamas, and treasure chests in LEGO Fortnite.
- Moreover, you can either feed animals food to get fertilizer faster or ask villagers to gather fertilizer for you.
You often get hungry in any survival game, and LEGO Fortnite is no exception. That’s why having a farm can help you get raw food ingredients like corn, raspberry, pumpkin, and slapberry. However, you cannot set up a farm without fertilizer in LEGO Fortnite. However, once you mix fertilizer with soil, you can build pots to plant seeds. Fertilizers are easy to find in the game as you can get them in multiple ways, and we explore all of them in this guide.
Where to Find Fertilizer in LEGO Fortnite
Get Fertilizer from Animals
Fertilizer is one of the easiest resources to find in LEGO Fortnite. Friendly animals such as cows and sheep drop fertilizer (or poop) randomly. You can also pet friendly animals to increase the chance of getting fertilizers and other resources.
Find animals in LEGO Fortnite and stay around them till they drop the poop. Once they drop it, you can press the interact button (E on PC, Square on PS, and X on Xbox) to collect the fertilizer.
You can also get fertilizer from Llamas. Llamas are very rare to come across in LEGO Fortnite. You will randomly encounter glowing butterflies in the game. These butterflies lead you to the location of the Llama or large chests. Follow a butterfly to find a Llama. Once you pet the Llama, it will drop a lot of different rewards, including fertilizer.
Moreover, you can find fertilizer in treasure chests scattered around the map. The fertilizers you find in the chests will be in multiple stacks.
Boost Fertilizer Farming
While the cooldown on animals pooping is uncertain and happens randomly, there is a way to farm fertilizers faster.
To do so, you will need to get some food for the animals. This includes corn, pumpkin, and a lot more. Now, find a friendly mob and open your inventory. After that, click on the food item and drop it. The animal will walk up to the food and eat it.
Once the animals eat food, they will make a burp sound and drop fertilizer. Friendly animals drop fertilizer based on the rarity of the food. If you drop epic or rare food like pumpkin pie or fruit pie, they will drop fertilizer faster.
Get Fertilizer from LEGO Fortnite Villagers
Feeding animals and collecting their poop can be quite time-consuming. That is why you can always ask for help from your fellow villagers in LEGO Fortnite. Make sure your village square is upgraded to level 2 to assign jobs to villagers. You will also have to build a crafting bench for your villagers to have enough resources to start the work.
Once you meet these requirements, start by assigning the job to a villager. Here’s how:
Assign Villager to Fertilizer Job
- First, go to a villager who is not working and press the interact button (E on PC, Square on PS, and X on Xbox).
- Now, select Help the village! option from the chat prompt.
- Once done, select the Resource Jobs option from the menu.
- Finally, select the Collect Nearby Resources! option.
Get Fertilizer from the Villager
Once you assign the job to a villager, they will take up to one in-game day (around 30 minutes) to gather the resources for you. You can chat with them to find out if they have collected fertilizers for you. To do that, follow the steps below:
- First, go to a villager and press the interact button (E on PC, Square/ X on consoles).
- Now, select the How’s your job? option from the chat prompt.
- Finally, select the Get Fertilizer option to receive fertilizer in your inventory.
So yeah, these are all the methods you can use to obtain fertilizer in LEGO Fortnite. You can build your own farm, grow plants, and make delicious food with ease. Tell us your favorite farm animal from LEGO Fortnite in the comments below.