- Honey is a commodity in Palworld used to craft recipes and feed and tame Pals.
- You can capture or kill Pals like Cinnamoth or Beegarde to source honey in-game.
- Alternatively, you can farm honey by capturing Beegardes and assigning them to a ranch.
As an open-world game, Palworld is chock full of different resources that can be used for crafting different items in-game. One such resource is honey, a food item that is used to craft various recipes or even feed and tame Pals. However, just like other things in the game, there’s a fair bit of legwork involved. To make it easier for you, we have done the heavy lifting and listed the best ways you can get or farm honey in Palworld below. So, with that, let’s begin!
Where to Get Honey in Palworld
Unlike raw items such as getting milk or wheat seeds in Palworld, you cannot get honey through any merchant. As such, we are stuck with either catching Pals or essentially killing them. Furthermore, only certain Bee types of Pals drop honey in-game. In total, four Pals drop honey in Palworld:
We recommend catching or killing Cinnamoth as it is the easiest. You can easily find this Pal at the following coordinates (-69, -272), which is aptly named Cinnamoth Forest. Refer to the image below to learn their exact location on the map. So, once you have your bearings, head to this area. However, as a precaution, we do recommend being level 12 or higher before heading over.
If you want to kill Cinnamoth, bring a fire element-type Pal along with you. Once there, either take out the Pal or craft Pal Spheres and capture it. In either case, the Cinnamoth will drop honey for you to get in-game.
How to Farm Honey in Palworld
While the above method is tried and tested and works fine, it can get tedious for some. Fortunately, unlike getting Pal Fluids or Leather, you can farm honey at your base. To do that, follow the steps below:
- To farm honey, you need a Beegarde in your possession. If you go to the coordinates (114,131) or (74, 11), you’ll find several Beegardes roaming it. Damage them enough, and capture one using a Pal Sphere. Refer to the location below to get a visual.
- Once the Beegarde is captured, head back to your base and build a Ranch. You will need 50 wood, 20 stone, 30 fiber. Build it at an open base.
- With the ranch built, assign your Beegarde to your Palbox. Then, lift them by pressing (V for PC and X for Xbox) and assign them to the ranch.
Over time, they’ll slowly create honey for you and your Pals at the base. Assign multiple Beegardes to the job to produce more honey. Then, you can use honey to cook items at your base or put them in the feedbox of the Pals to let them eat something that isn’t berry.
That is how you can get and farm honey in Palworld. We hope you found the process easy. Did you find another method to do so? Let us know in the comments below!