Kodi Builds are quite popular among the community as they pack everything a user needs to get started on Kodi. No Limits Magic build which is popularly known as Kodi No Limits build is a new entrant in the promising best Kodi builds race. Over the years, the demand for Kodi builds might have declined, but there are still a few builds which make Kodi shine. In this case, Kodi No Limits fits the bill perfectly. It’s a new build and the maintainer is quite fast at updating broken services, add-on requests, latest movies, etc. So without any delay, let us go through the steps and learn how to install No Limits Kodi Build on your device in 2020.
Note: Many of the Kodi Builds host and stream copyrighted content. Streaming protected content is illegal and amounts to piracy. We do not encourage online piracy in any way or form.
Install Kodi No Limits Build in 2020
Kodi No Limits Build is quite unique in a way because it provides several useful features like Kodi addons and repos along with the massive media content. You also get the popular Aptoide app store which hosts Android APKs. It’s pretty interesting that you can run Android apps under this Kodi build. Having said that, let us proceed with the installation. Do note that Kodi No Limits Magic build is not available on the official Kodi repository so we will download the wizard setup from a third-party source. Here are the steps.
1. Download the wizard ZIP file from here.
2. Next, open Kodi and switch to the “Add-on” tab. Here, click on the “Install from the ZIP” menu.
3. Now, locate the downloaded ZIP file and click on the “OK” button.
4. The wizard will be installed right away and you will be prompted with a setup menu. Choose your preference and click on the “Continue” button.
5. A “No Limits Wizard” will appear again. Here, click on the “Build Menu” button.
6. Now you will be offered various builds of Kodi No Limits Build along with multiple servers to choose from. Choose your preferred build and click on it. If nothing happens then choose the build from a different server.
7. Next, click on “Fresh Install” if you want to start afresh. In case you want to keep your add-ons, repos, and data then click on “Standard Install”. I would recommend a fresh installation though.
8. The wizard will start downloading the build after a few seconds. No Limits Kodi build is around 280 MB so keep patience while it downloads and installs itself.
9. After the installation is complete, force-close Kodi to make the core changes.
10. Finally, re-open Kodi and you will have the No Limits Kodi build installed on your device and ready for use.
Install No Limits Kodi Build And Enjoy Limitless Content
So that’s how you can install Kodi No Limits Build and have a huge library of content at your fingertips. For some time, Kodi No Limits build has been making quite a noise among the Kodi community and it’s rightly so. The volume of content is quite comparable to the likes of Exodus and Seren. And the minimal and light user interface is making quite an impression on the users. So if you are looking for an alternative build, distinct from the regular Kodi setup then No Limits Kodi build is for you. Anyway, if you liked this short guide, do comment down below and let us know your thoughts.