- Paldium fragments are an important resource in Palworld as they let you craft Palsphere and Palbox.
- Find paldium fragments lying around on the ground for you to pick up in Palworld.
- Gather paldium fragments from paldium ores by breaking them with a stone pickaxe.
Palworld is, for the lack of a better description, a game where Pokemon-like characters can wield guns. So, you cannot wait to capture a lot of pals using palspheres (game’s version of a Pokeball)? Then, you might want to gather paldium fragments. You’ll also need paldium fragments to craft a Palbox and common shield, so it’s a crucial ingredient in Palworld. Well, do not worry as we have explored the Palworld to bring you the best ways to get paldium fragments.
Method 1: Find Paldium Fragments on the Ground
The easiest way to get paldium fragments in Palworld is by roaming the world. When you start your journey, there are some common locations where you will find paldium fragments. As the fragment generation is random, you will have to walk around quite a bit. But be on the lookout for these blue-colored rocks peeking from the ground.
Once you see a blue paldium fragment lying on the ground, press the Take button (F on PC, X on Xbox) to gather it.
Method 2: Gather Paldium Fragments from Ores
Finding small paldium fragments around Palworld can be a difficult task. To save energy, you can get yourself a stone pickaxe and break paldium ores.
Craft Stone Pickaxe
To craft a stone pickaxe, you will need a primitive workbench. You will need two pieces of wood to build the primitive workbench. Along with that, you will need 5x wood and 5x stone to craft the stone pickaxe. Once you have all the ingredients, follow the steps below:
- First, click the Building button (B on PC, Up D-pad on Xbox) to open the building menu and select the primitive workbench.
- After you put the workbench on the ground, press the Build button (F on PC, X on Xbox) and hold it to complete the primitive workbench.
- Once done, click the Select Recipe button (F on PC, X on Xbox) and select the stone pickaxe from the menu.
- Now, click on Start Production, hold the Work button (F on PC, X on Xbox), and then press the Acquire button (F on PC, X on Xbox).
Break Paldium Ores
Once you have a stone pickaxe, you are ready to get a lot of paldium fragments. All you need to do now is look out for blue ores. Attack these ores with your stone pickaxe to gather the fragments. If you do not want to damage your stone pickaxe too much, you can strike the ores a couple of times, and you will still get quite a few fragments.
That is how you can gather more paldium fragments in Palworld. Which method is your favorite? Tell us in the comments below.