We last wrote about, Top 10 most followed companies on LinkedIn, but now trend is shifting towards Pinterest, which is new but more effective than any other social media websites.
If you are looking for social media branding for your product you should not miss Pinterest, It proved to be most useful tool to generate referral traffic in first quarter of 2012.
Lets see the people who realized it early and conquered Pinterest by having most followers, here’s a list of top 10 most followed users on Pinterest till this time of the year 2012,
1. Jane Wang (Mother of Ben Silbermann, co-founder of Pinterest.)
2. Jennifer Chong (Graphic designer and Photography enthusiast.)
3. Mike D (Designer, Traveler, and Music lover.)
4. Maia McDonald (Graphic Designer and All-around visual nerd.)
5. Caitlin Cawley (Junior graphic design major at MICA.)
6. anna h (Pins what inspires you.)
7. Daniel Bear Hunley (Social Media Coordinator for Powell Creative.)
8. Michael Wurm, Jr (A freelance lifestyle and DIY blogger.)
9. Bright.Bazaar / (A freelance interiors writer, blogger.)
10. Ez Pudewa (Blogger at Creature comforts blog.)
How many Pinterest followers do you have and how many pins have you pinned on your Pinboard? Let us know in comments below the post.