- We note down the location of the 35 Ballers that are unvaulted in Fortnite's new OG update.
- Ballers are a round, hard-glass vehicle, that you can use to traverse the island and take out the opponents.
Ballers are one of the coolest items in Fortnite, and with the OG update, you will find them back in nearly every location in the game. These balls act as a traversal ride, allowing you to run over your opponents. Since they are only available in limited quantity, you’ll probably want to know where to get them first. In this article, we mark all the locations where you can get a Baller in Fortnite. So, if you’ve never ridden one before, now is the right time.
What Is a Baller in Fortnite?
In season 8 of Fortnite, the island introduced a roller-coaster-like attraction on a portion of the island. To ride the roller coaster, you had to mount one of the dome balls that looked like a Hamster ball.
These are called the Ballers, a new vehicle that allows you to enjoy the roller coaster and cause havoc around the map. Think of it as the Wrecking Ball from Overwatch. Except, there’s no hamster inside it but you.
Epic Games removed this item after season 8 ended since it didn’t fit the theme. However, the Baller has been unvaulted for Fortnite OG, and a few of them have taken up places at almost every location available in-game. Additionally, you can always try out Ballers in the game’s creative mode.
All Locations of Ballers in Fortnite OG
The latest Fortnite update has unvaulted 35 Ballers in different locations around the map for players to ride. If you miss out on any of them, the only option is to kill the rider of the Baller or steal it from them. Here are every location of the Ballers in-game:
- One outside of Lazy Links.
- One on the way towards Junk Junction, from Lazy Links.
- One on the Pleasant Park parking lot.
- One above the hills overlooking the Pleasant Park parking lot.
- Four inside the hangar at Frosty Flights.
- One on the hills overlooking Frosty Flights.
- One on the hills behind the runway of Frosty Flights.
- One on the snowy hills.
- Four Ballers are parked on the road leading to the snowy hills from Flush Factory.
- One on the hills beside the east roads heading from Flush Factory.
- One in the town north of Flush Factory.
- One parked on the outskirts located west of Shifty Shafts.
- One on Fatal Fields.
- One on the hills west of Fatal Fields.
- One parked on the edge of the desert area, south of Fatal Fields.
- One on Paradise Palms.
- One in Retail Row.
- One parked on a hill located southeast of Retail Row.
- One parked on the town, southwest of Retail Row. The best way to recognize this is to look at the falling meteor.
- One parked in Salty Springs.
- One parked in the town above, west of Dusty Divot.
- One parked in the Risky Reels.
- A baller sits at the checkpoint of the Wailing Jungle. Southeast of Risky Reels.
- One at the entrance of the Loot Lake. It’s in the parking lot.
- One parked north of the Loot Lake.
- One parked right beside the stream going from Loot Lake.
- One is sitting on a hill, overlooking Greasy Grove. It’s located east-west.
- One is sitting on top of a hill, overlooking the town west of Tilted Towers.
- One is sitting on the hilltop north of Frosty Flights hanger.
We have also marked each of the respective Baller locations on the map to make it easier for you to find them. If you want, refer to the image and land at the respective spot to get your hamster ball.
How to Use a Baller In-Game
Using a Baller is a simple process in Fortnite. Once you find the location where a Baller is parked in Fortnite OG, interact with it to enter and start riding the vehicle. Unlike season 8, where they were first introduced, you don’t have railings to roll these vehicles on. Instead, you only have the terrain to drive around this time.
Shoot the sticky portion on a wall and hold it. Once stuck, start moving like a pendulum. Once you gain momentum, press the boost button to gain speed and launch yourself by releasing the rope. If a player stands in your way, you will push them away, damaging them.
However, players can shoot the Baller and destroy it. So, keep that in mind. Additionally, you cannot refuel a Baller, as they run on battery. And, the island doesn’t have any recharge points.
Hopefully, you guys get to enjoy these awesome traversal vehicles in-game before Eminem’s arrival in the game. So, did you try out the Ballers yet? If so, how was your experience? Let us know in the comments below.