- Valorant Account Level tracks your overall experience level in the game.
- You can hide it from others for privacy and other reasons through a couple of steps.
- To hide the account level in Valorant, go to Collection -> Player Cards -> Level Borders and untick Show my account level on my player card.
Leveling up is a part of games, and Valorant is no exception. Initially, Valorant did not include any leveling system. But a couple of game patches down the road, Riot Games added the account-level feature to help you track your experience as it keeps growing the more games you play. However, if you don’t wish others to know about it, you have the option to hide your account level from anyone in Valorant. Learn how to hide your account level using the steps below.
How to Hide Account Level on Valorant
- Open Valorant and go to the Collection section.
- Find your Player Card on the right and click on it.
- On the next page, go to the Level Borders tab.
- Here, find the Show my account level on my player card option on the bottom right and untick the box.
Why Hide Account Level on Valorant
Valorant has different ways to showcase your experience in the game. You can showcase your rank, overall experience, or even your old act rank. However, if you are in a lobby full of toxic players and you underperform, they can keep calling you out for having high levels and not being good.
You can report such players in the game every time this happens. Otherwise, you can just hide your account level to not give away your experience. You can also use this feature to play unrated games without anyone knowing how long you have been playing or how much experience you have.
How to Change the Account Level Border
The player level is the same as your account level, and you can customize the border for the account level shown on your player card.
To customize the level border, you can change it from Collections -> Player Cards -> Level Borders. You can select the border you already unlocked from there. After selecting the border you like, click the Equip Border button.
So, that was the simple method to hide your Account Level in Valorant. You can always turn it on again by ticking the box from the unboxed state. You can also appear offline on Valorant for more privacy.