- Riot Games does not have a native option to check the hours you have spent in Valorant.
- You can use a third-party app like tracker.gg, where you need to enter your Riot ID or name tag to see your playtime.
- The app lets you check your playtime not only for specific game modes but for Valorant agents as well.
Like any other game out there, Valorant can get a little addictive. While most of the games out there provide statistics about how much time you have spent in the game, Valorant directly does not share that information. While it is not possible to check the hours you have spent in Valorant through the Riot Client, you can do it through a third-party tool. In this guide, we help you answer the question, “How many hours I have spent on Valorant?” So, let’s dive in!
How to Check Your Valorant Hours
Your in-game hours or playtime is the calculated total time you have spent in the game. This adds up all your unrated, competitive, or even deathmatch playtimes. After doing the total, you will get your total in-game hours in Valorant. The playtime calculator will not calculate the idle hours you spend in the main menu.
With that out of the way, let us proceed and learn how to check your playtime (hours) in Valorant using the steps below:
- To begin, open a third-party tracker app like tracker.gg (visit) that shows player overviews and statistics.
- Now, log in with your Riot ID or type the Valorant name tag of the user whose playtime you wish to check and press Enter on your keyboard.
- Once done, you will get to the next page where you will see all the stats of the player.
- Now, click on any game mode you want to check the hours for (i.e. Competitive).
- Finally, select the Episode and Act to specifically check hours for a particular season, or you can select “All Acts” to see your total hours in-game.
- Once you select the desired filters, you will notice the time in hours right beside your Overview along with how many matches you’ve played.
Check Agent-Specific Playtime in Valorant
A lot of players want to know about the agents they play the most in Valorant. This will help players track their playtime with specific agents in Valorant. You can check agent-specific hours in Valorant from the same page as the previous one. Just follow the steps below:
- Once you are on the tracker page, move to the Agents tab from the navigation bar under your username.
- Now, select the game mode and the act you want to know the statistics for.
- Once you choose the desired filters, you will see all the agents you played in a list along with the hours you have spent playing them in Valorant.
Now that you know your overall time spent inside Valorant, tell us the real hours in the comments down below. So, do you need to touch some grass? Or, are your hours in-game reasonable? If you think Valorant is an addiction for you, make sure you are always prepared to uninstall Valorant.