- LEGO Fortnite gives you all types of experiences from eating, hunting, or building including the sleeping feature.
- To sleep in LEGO Fortnite you need to make a bed and assign it to yourself.
- Beds regenerate health and set respawn for you but cannot skip the night.
LEGO Fortnite is here with a lot of Minecraft-like experiences such as eating, building, and hunting. One important thing in Minecraft is making a bed and going to sleep when it is nighttime. However, the importance of sleep might not be the same in LEGO Fortnite. After spending countless nights in the game, we have insights into whether it is worth sleeping in LEGO Fortnite and how to do it.
Important Things You Need to Sleep
To sleep in LEGO Fortnite, you will need a bed. That means you will need to make a bed before you can sleep and rest. There are different types of beds you can unlock as the game progresses. But, a common bed will be enough for your early adventures.
To make a common bed, you need 10 wood. You can destroy trees or small bushes to collect wood. Once you have enough wood, follow the steps below to make a bed in LEGO Fortnite.
- To start making a bed, press the build button on your device (Q on PC, Circle/ B button on consoles).
- Now, go to the Furniture tab in the build menu.
- Select the common bed and place it on the ground.
How to Sleep in LEGO Fortnite?
Once you are done making your bed, you can start using it. Follow the steps below to use a bed:
- Look at your bed, and when the “Assign to bed” option shows, press the interact button (E on PC, Square/ X on consoles, and Y on Nintendo Switch).
- Now, from the menu, click on your name to assign the bed to you. This makes sure no one else can sleep on your bed.
- Once the bed is assigned to you, you can look at the bed and see an option saying “Set respawn location and rest”.
- Whenever you want to rest or sleep in LEGO Fortnite, you can look at your bed and click the interact button once this message pops up. Movement buttons will cancel your sleep.
Benefits of Sleeping in LEGO Fortnite
The use of bed and sleeping in this game is different than how it is in Minecraft. In LEGO Fortnite, you regenerate your health over time through sleeping. The bed will also keep you warm when it is under a roof in cold conditions. Moreover, you will set a respawn every time you use the bed. If you set respawn in multiple beds, it will prefer the latest bed you used when you die.
Can You Skip Night in LEGO Fortnite?
No, you cannot skip the night by sleeping in LEGO Fortnite. This is one of the reasons why sleeping might not be as important as Minecraft in this game. Here, you can survive the night just by having your companions around or by knowing how to fight them. Sleeping cannot help you in the night in case you want to skin the night or evade enemy mobs.
That was everything about sleeping in LEGO Fortnite. Let us know in the comments if you want the feature to skip the night in the game.