Having already extended the Jio Triple Cashback Offer to December 15th a few weeks ago, Reliance has once again extended the deadline, allowing its Prime members to get Jio vouchers, wallet cashback, travel and online shopping vouchers till Christmas Day. The offer was launched early last month with the promise of benefits worth up to Rs. 2,599 and was originally supposed to end on November 25th. However, the company first extended the deadline last month itself, moving it to December 15th, before pushing back the deadline further to December 25th.
Jio Triple Cashback Offer Benefits
As part of the Jio Triple Cashback Offer, prepaid subscribers who recharge with Rs. 399 and above stand to get the following benefits:
- Rs. 400 cashback from Jio in the form of eight Jio gift vouchers of Rs. 50 apiece. These vouchers can be redeemed while recharging the same Jio number in the future
- Rs. 300 cashback from MobiKwik (with code NEWJIO) for new users, Rs. 149 back (with code JIO149) for existing users
- Rs. 50 cashback from Amazon Pay irrespective of whether you’re a new or existing user
- Rs. 50 cashback for PhonePe recharges (first-time only)
Jio Triple Cashback Offer (Minor Changes)
While the offers laid out above are identical in nature to what was being offered up until now, Reliance has tweaked a couple of offers for what is currently slated to be the last week of the offer period.
- Rs. 15 cashback from PayTM for both first-time recharges as well as repeat recharges, both with code PAYTMJIO (reduced from Rs. 50)
- Rs. 10 Cashback from PhonePe for repeat recharges (increased from Rs. 0)
Other Offers and Discounts
Apart from the offers detailed above, users stand to gain more benefits for recharging with Rs. 399 voucher or higher:
- Yatra.com – Rs. 1,000 flat discount on roundtrip, Rs. 500 off on one-way trips from Yatra.com
- Ajio.com – Rs. 399 off on apparels on minimum purchase value of Rs. 1,500
- Reliance Trends – Rs. 500 off on minimum purchase value of Rs. 1,999