In the tier lists of Mineraft minerals, Netherite is easily on top in terms of strength and also, unfortunately, in terms of the effort it takes to obtain it. It is the only craftable ingot in the game but its ingredients aren’t easy to obtain at all. Moreover, it can take plenty of time for you to get it all together. So, with no further delay, let’s find out how to make Netherite ingot in Minecraft in the easiest way possible.
Craft Netherite Ingot in Minecraft (2023)
We will first go over the basics of ingots in Minecraft, followed by Netherite ingot’s ingredients and crafting recipe. Use the table below to easily navigate to your desired section.
What is an Ingot in Minecraft
The term “ingot” refers to useable pieces of minerals in Minecraft that you can use to create weapons, tools, and armor in the game. There are currently four types of ingot in Minecraft, including gold, iron, Netherite, and copper. Do keep in mind the copper ingot is the only ingot that you can’t use for making in-game gear.
Furthermore, you can get three of these ingots with the help of their in-game ore blocks in Minecraft. However, Netherite ingots need to be crafted. So, you first have to collect the required ingredients for the same.
Items Required to Make a Netherite Ingot
You need the following items to make a Netherite ingot in Minecraft:
- 4 Netherite Scraps
- 4 Gold Ingots
- 1 Crafting Table
We suggest you explore our Minecraft ore distribution guide to collect all the gold you need in no time. Though, bartering with the Piglins is also a reliable option.
How to Make Netherite Scraps
Follow the steps below to obtain Netherite scraps:
1. First, go to the Nether dimension and mine four Ancient Debris blocks. They usually spawn below the world height of Y=15.
2. Then, smelt these blocks in a furnace or a blast furnace to obtain Netherite scraps.
Netherite Ingot Crafting Recipe in Minecraft
Follow these steps to create Netherite ingots in Minecraft:
1. First, place your crafting table on a solid surface and then right-click or use your secondary action key on it.
2. Then, place four Netherite scraps into the crafting area. It doesn’t matter where you place them. But make sure there’s only one scrap in each slot.
3. Next, place four gold ingots in the crafting area. Similar to the scraps, you can place each gold ingot in any cell. Since the recipe for Netherite ingot is shapeless, you can place the ingredients randomly.
4. And that’s it! You have now successfully crafted a Netherite ingot. Simply drag the ingot from the crafting table to your inventory to use it.
How to Use Netherite
Now that you know how to make a Netherite ingot in Minecraft, it’s time to use them. But unfortunately, Netherite ingots can’t be used directly in crafting recipes. Instead, you reply on them for upgrading your diamond gear. It usually involves the following steps:
- Collecting and making an Upgrade Smelting Template
- Creating a Smithing Table
- Combining Netherite ingots with diamond gear
If you want to dig deeper, we are working on dedicated guides that cover how to use Netherite in Minecraft. We will update this article with links to these dedicated guides soon.
Get Netherite Ingot in Minecraft
So now, you are ready to use Netherite to upgrade all your basic tools and armor in Minecraft. Though, if don’t feel like upgrading your equipment, you can use Netherite to decorate your other armor with the help of armor trims in Minecraft. It is one of the best ways to present your resources on the best Minecraft survival servers. Though, how are you planning to use Netherite ingot? Tell us in the comments below!