With combined viewership of 36 million hits and 632k subscribers of their YouTube channel, TVF Qtiyapa is India’s first and the biggest online youth network, founded by IIT Kharagpur Alumni, Arunabh Kumar.
Brief history of ‘The Viral Fever – Qtiyapa’
In 2009, when MTV and other youth entertainment channels in India rejected the show proposed by Arunabh Kumar, he came up with the idea of creating a dedicated online channel for youth. In late 2010, Arunabh uploaded the first video on YouTube and with in a couple of days the video got 17k+ hits, but that was just the humble start. The second video which was the spoof of MTV’s most famous show Roadies garnered more than a million hits in just 5 days. So, that’s how it all began.
And now ‘The Viral Fever’ has grown to a 15 member team and operates from 2 offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
In this post, I am sharing top 10 most popular videos by TVF Qtiyapa based on their viewership counts.
1. Bollywood Aam Aadmi Party : Arnab’s Qtiyapa
2. Rowdies 9 – Sab Q-tiyapa hai !
3. Gana wala Song : the Q-tiyatic version
4. Gangs of Social Media : Valentine’s Day Q-tiyapa
5. Ek Thi Behen – Rakhi Qtiyapa (Theatrical Trollers)
6. Emotional Atya-Charge : Recharge Q-tiyapa
7. Rowdies XXX : Extra X, Extra Q-tiyapa (feat. Ayushmann Khurrana and Kunaal Roy Kapur)
8. Breaking Good : Alok Nath Qtiyapa (Theatrical Trollers)
9. Aaram se Padhunga : Exam Qtiyapa
10. Caller Naina : Mobile Q-tiyapa
I hope you enjoyed the post, share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter and subscribe to our blog for more updates.