OpenAI is lately adding several new and useful ChatGPT plugins that elevate the experience and bring different utilities to the popular AI chatbot. Canva is the latest plugin that has been added to ChatGPT’s large library of third-party plugins. You can use the ChatGPT Canva plugin to generate social media posts, videos for TikTok, Instagram Reels, templates for websites, posters, and much more. The best part about the ChatGPT & Canva plugin combo is that the image and video outputs are customizable as well. So to learn more about the Canva plugin on ChatGPT and how to use it, follow this step-by-step guide.
Note: In order to use the Canva plugin in ChatGPT, you must be subscribed to ChatGPT Plus, which costs $20/ month. Only paid users can install plugins in ChatGPT.
1. First, go ahead and enable plugins in ChatGPT.
2. Next, move to the “GPT-4” model and choose “Plugins” from the drop-down menu.
3. Now, open the ChatGPT “Plugin store” to access hundreds of amazing plugins.
4. Here, search for “Canva” and install the plugin in ChatGPT.
5. Once installed, make sure the “Canva” plugin is enabled via the drop-down menu.
6. Now, go ahead and enter the prompt for the image or video you wish to create. For starters, we asked ChatGPT to generate images for social media posts about climate change, and it generated some impressive results within a minute.
7. You can also click on the link in ChatGPT’s reply and customize the design to your liking on Canva, without even signing in.
8. Next, you can ask the Canva plugin on ChatGPT to create a logo for your company or brand.
9. Finally, we tried using the ChatGPT Canva plugin to create a Reels video for Instagram, inviting users to a book club meeting. You can download and use the video directly from ChatGPT.
10. However, if you want to edit the generated video and add your logo and other assets, you can click on the link and perform further customization.
So overall, if you are looking to build an automated Instagram or YouTube account with standout content, you can use the Canva plugin in ChatGPT to bring your ideas to life within minutes. It’s effortless and requires minimal input from the user.