A key part of the YouTube experience is the option to comment and share your thoughts on videos on the platform. If you have been using YouTube for a while, you must have commented on multiple videos over the years. Although not directly accessible, YouTube offers a way to view your past comments with ease. In this article, we have explained how you can check your YouTube comment history to find your old comments.
Check Your YouTube Comment History (2022)
Check Comment History on YouTube Website (Windows, Mac, or Linux)
1. Open YouTube and click on the “History” button from the left sidebar.
2. From the right menu, choose “Comments” to view the list of all the YouTube comments you have posted so far.
3. You will now see all your YouTube comments in reverse chronological order. To view, edit, or delete a comment, all you have to do is click on the highlighted link next to the comment.
4. Clicking the link will directly take you to the video and your comment. You can then choose to edit, delete, or add new replies to it.
View YouTube Comment History using Mobile App (Android and iOS)
1. To find your comment history, open the YouTube app and tap on your profile icon at the top-right corner. From your profile screen, select “Your data in YouTube”.
2. YouTube will now redirect you to the “Your data in YouTube” page, which features your account’s dashboard. Here, tap on “<number> comment” to view the comments you have made to date.
3. You can click on the link next to the comment to view your comment in the YouTube app. Tapping on the three-dots button next to the comment gives you the option to edit or modify your original comment.
Browse Your Old Comments on YouTube
So, those are the two ways to find, edit, and delete your YouTube comments history. Whether it’s for revisiting a comment you made years back or deleting some remark you’re no longer proud of, we hope this guide helped you. Meanwhile, if you want to get rid of your YouTube usage patterns, head to our linked guide to delete YouTube history.