- Valorant Night Market for Episode 7 Act 3 will start on December 13, 2023.
- There will be new skins in the Market such as the Gaia's Vengeance 2.0, Intergrade, and Daydreams bundle.
- To purchase the skins, go to Night Market -> Click the Cards -> Reveal Skins -> Purchase your desired skin.
The night market is one of the most anticipated events of each Valorant act (season). During this event, players have six cards, and each card contains different weapon skins from previous Valorant bundles. And the best part is that these skins come at a discounted price. The discounts can go up to 50%, which is worth it. All Valorant players eagerly await the night market store to get their favorite gun skins from popular bundles at a lower price. We bring you the latest updates on Valorant Night Market in December 2023 when it is coming, and what skins will be included in it.
When is the Next Valorant Night Market?
The October Night Market kicked off on October 11, 2023, and continued until October 30, 2023. Valorant has now officially shared the starting and ending dates for the upcoming one. The next Night Market 2023 starts on December 13, 2023. We have listed the Episode 7 Act 2 Night Market’s release date and times below:
- Los Angeles – 5:00 PM PDT (October 13, 2023)
- New York – 8:00 PM EDT (October 13, 2023)
- Frankfurt – 02:00 AM CEST (October 14, 2023)
- Mumbai – 05:30 AM IST (October 14, 2023)
- Seoul, Tokyo – 09:00 AM KST (October 14, 2023)
- Sydney – 10:00 AM AEST (October 14, 2023)
The night market will be live for around 26 days, and the cards will not refresh during this duration. You can get the revealed skins within 26 days of the night market release at a discounted price. The December 2023 Night Market will end on January 8, 2024.
New Night Market Skins in December 2023
The December 2023 Night Market will have new skins from the Gaia’s Vengeance 2.0, Daydreams, and Intergrade bundle. This will be added to an already large pool of Valorant weapon skins and collections on offer. However, It doesn’t include any weapon skin priced over 1,775VP. At least two premium-tier skins are guaranteed on the reveal for every player. Moreover, note that any melee weapon priced at 4,350VP and above is not included in the Night Market.
- Gaia’s Vengeance 2.0
How to Access the Night Market in Valorant
I may have never been lucky in the skins department in the Valorant store, but the Night Market always thrills me for one reason. Yes, we’re talking about the Night Market skins reveal ceremony we have all seen our favorite streamers hype and enjoy. I am sure someone who never got a good night market loves this part as well.
Well, it is not a ceremony-like thing but follow the steps below to know how to reveal your skin in the Night Market:
- First of all, make sure you check the dates above for the Night Market as they have a limited time.
- Now, when Night Market is live, open Valorant. On the home screen, look for the card icon on the top right of your screen.
- Once you click the icon, there will be six mystery cards on your screen.
- The colors on the cards define the rarity of skins you will get. Click each card to reveal your Night Market skins.
That’s how you can reveal the skin in Night Market. Now, choose the skin you want to buy for a special discount by clicking on the skin.
Can I Reroll Night Market Skins in Valorant
No. Unfortunately, you must be fortunate to have good skins in the Night Market. Once you reveal these skins, you cannot reroll them in the current period of the Night Market in Valorant. There is also no refresh or reset for the market. So, you will have to choose from these skins only if you want to purchase anything from the market. Well, you can also wait for two more months to see your next Night Market skins.
That was all the details about the upcoming Valorant Episode 7 Act 3 Night Market. Which skin are you excited to see in your tarot cards? Let us know in the comments below.
No, the Night Market stays there for 20+ days. You can only purchase skins at a discounted price during that. Once the market expires, the skins will go away from the market and prices will be basic in the store.
Yes and No, Both. You can refund only if the skin comes under the Valorant refund policy. If the skin does not come under the policy then you cannot ask for a refund.