- Navia is a five-star Geo Claymore user.
- Elemental Skill and burst are pivotal in her kit.
- Her signature weapon and artifact set are "Verdict" and "Nighttime Whispers in the Echoing Woods."
Last updated on December 8, 2023 @ 6:40 PM IST to include official images after Genshin Impact 4.3 Livestream.
The organization Spina Di Rosula in Genshin Impact is quite popular in the Fontaine region and the current head of the same is Navia. She finally ends the Geo drought in Genshin Impact by being a five-star Geo character and a Claymore user and is all set to make her appearance in Genshin Impact 4.3 banners alongside other character re-runs. In this article, let’s look at the Navia builds in Genshin Impact and her builds, artifacts, weapons, and more.
Best Navia Builds in Genshin Impact
The best build for Navia is the “Nighttime Whispers in the Echoing Woods” artifact set paired with her signature weapon, Considered Judgement. The same should keep in check the Attack and Geo Damage bonus priorities. The weapon should increase the overall Crit Rate, Attack, and Elemental Damage further. Her Ascension, on the other hand, should take care of Crit Damage.
The 2-piece Nighttime Whispers set grants an 18% increased attack, whereas the 4-piece increases the Geo Damage bonus by 16%. The Geo Bonus is granted once the character uses their Skill and activates the Heart of Gold for 10 seconds. The damage from this effect is further heightened when the wielder is under a Crystallize shield as the Geo damage is then increased by 150% of the effect’s bonus and lasts until one second after the Crystalize shield disappears.
Here are all the artifacts, including Navia’s signature artifact, that work well with her kit:
- 4-piece Nighttime Whispers in the Echoing Woods (Best Artifact set for Navia – No Competition)
- 4-piece Shimenawa’s Reminiscence (increases attack and Normal, Charged, and Plunging attack damage)
- 4-piece Vermillion Hereafter (Increases lots of Attack)
While Shimenawa’s Reminiscence and Vermillion are decent artifact sets for a Navia build, her best in-slot set is, hands down, Nighttime Whispers in the Echoing Woods. No matter which artifact you choose, they cannot match the damage from Nighttime Whispers.
Genshin Impact Navia Main and Sub-Stats Priority
On to the Artifact main and sub-stats priority: Crit Damage ≡ Crit Rate > ATK% > Geo Damage Bonus > ER%
Artifact Main / Sub-Stat Flower Flat HP / Crit Damage ≡ Crit Rate > ATK% > ER% Feather Flat ATK / Crit Damage ≡ Crit Rate >ATK% > ER% Sands ATK% / Crit Damage ≡ Crit Rate > ER% Goblet Geo DMG Bonus / Crit Damage ≡ Crit Rate > ATK% Circlet Crit Damage ≡ Crit Rate / ATK% > ER%
As we made it clear earlier, the right way to build Navia in Genshin Impact is by stacking up as much Attack, Crit Rate, and Crit Damage as possible. Hence, it’s important to look out for the same sub-stats in the Flower and Feather. Get an ATK% sands and Geo Damage Bonus Goblet for extra Geo Damage, and finally, a Crit Rate or Damage Circlet.
Navia is an Ousia-aligned character. Her kit involves her shooting Geo projectiles and picking up Crystallize shards. Picking up a certain number of the same increases her overall damage output. Here’s a detailed look at the same:
- Normal Attack – Blunt Refusal: Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes. Charged attack consumes a fixed amount of Stamina and Plunging Attacks do AoE Physical damage.
- Elemental Skill – Ceremonial Crystalshot: When a party member picks up an Elemental Shard from the Crystallize reaction, Navia gains one charge of Crystal Shrapnel. The maximum she can hold at once is 6 charges, and each time he picks one up, the duration of other shrapnels will be reset. When she fires her skill, she consumes all Shrapnel and fires multiple Rosula Shardshots, dealing Geo damage. When 0/1/2/3 or more charges of Crystal Shrapnel are consumed, 5/7/9/11 Rosula Shardshots will be fired, respectively.
The more Rosula Shardshots that strike a single opponent, the greater the damage dealt to them. When all 11 Rosula Shardshots strike, they deal 200% of the original amount of damage. In addition, when more than 3 charges of Crystal Shrapnel are consumed, every charge consumed beyond those 3 will increase the damage dealt by that shot by an additional 15%.
- Elemental Burst – As the Sunlit Sky’s Singing Salute: Navia unleashes what looks like a massive bombardment from pirate ships, dealing AoE Geo Damage. When these attacks hit opponents, Navia gains one charge of Crystal Sharpnel. This can be triggered once every 2.4 seconds.
- Undisclosed Distribution Channels: For 4s after using Ceremonial Crystalshot, the DMG dealt by Navia’s Normal Attacks, Charged Attacks, and Plunging Attacks will be converted into Geo DMG. This cannot be overridden by other Elemental infusions. The Damage dealt by Navia’s Normal Attacks, Charged Attacks, and Plunging Attacks will be increased by 40%.
- Mutual Assistance Network: For each Pyro/Electro/Cryo/Hydro party member, Navia’s Attack increases by 20%. This effect can stack up to 2 times.
- Painstaking Transaction: Gains 25% more rewards when dispatched on a Fontaine Expedition for 20 hours.
Best Weapons for Navia
Navia’s signature weapon, Verdict, is her best-in-slot weapon for maximum damage in the game. It has a relatively higher base attack compared to other Claymores and its sub-stat takes care of Navia’s Crit Rate requirements.
Its passive, on the other hand, is tailor-made for Navia as it increases Attack by 20% and gives characters a seal when they obtain elemental shards from the Crystallize reaction, increasing Elemental Skill damage by 18%. The Seal lasts for 15 seconds and the wielder can have two at once.
If you cannot afford to wish on the weapon banner, here are the alternative weapons for a good Navia build, including her signature weapon.
- Verdict (Best weapon for Navia)
- Beacon of the Reed Sea (Second-best weapon for Navia)
- Serpent Spine (Obtainable through Battle Pass)
- Blackcliff Slasher (Second-best free-to-play weapon)
Navia Build: Constellations
C1: A Lady’s Rules for Keeping a Courteous Distance: Each charge of Crystal Shrapnel consumed when Navia uses Ceremonial Crystalshot will restore 3 Energy to her and decrease the cooldown of her Elemental Burst by 1s. Up to 9 Energy can be gained this way, and the cooldown of the burst can be decreased by up to 3 seconds.
C2: The President’s Pursuit of Victory: The Crit Rate of Elemental Skill is increased by 12% for each charge of Crystal Shrapnel consumed. The total Crit Rate that can be increased this way is 36%. When the Elemental Skill hits an opponent, one shot of Navia’s Elemental Burst will strike at the location of contact of Elemental Skill.
C3: Businesswoman’s Broad Vision: Increases the Level of Ceremonial Crystalshot by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
C4: The Oathsworn Never Capitulate: When Navia’s Elemental Burst hits an opponent, the Geo Resistance of that opponent will be reduced by 20%.
C5: Negotiator’s Resolute Negotiations: Increases the Level of As the Sunlit Sky’s Singing Salute by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
C6: The Flexible Finesse of the Spina’s President: If more than 3 charges of Crystal Shrapnel are used during Elemental Skill, each charge consumed beyond the 3 shrapnel increases the Crit Damage of the Elemental Skill by 45%, and any charges consumed beyond the first 3 are returned to Navia.
That sums up our Genshin Impact Navia build. If you have made up your mind about wishing for her, we suggest looking at our Navia pre-farming guide. What are your thoughts on her? Let us know in the comments section below.