The iPhone X is finally upon us, and it comes with a ton load of new features. The display is now bezel-less, cameras have Dual-OIS, and there’s also the revolutionary (according to Apple, at least) Face ID. But wait, there’s more. The one biggest feature of the iPhone X that has taken the world by storm is Animoji. While emojis are a great way to express your emotions, Animoji takes things up a level by creating a live video of your facial expressions using an emoji’s face. If you own an iPhone X, am sure you must have fallen in love with this feature. Sadly though, since it is Apple, there is no clear information on how to save these Animojis locally on your device. Well, fret not, as we’re here to help you out. Read on, for our guide on how to save those lovely Animoji videos on your iPhone X easily:
Save Animoji Videos on iPhone X
- To start things off, open iMessages. Tap on the “App Store” icon to create your own Animoji.
- Once you’ve created your Animoji, tap on the arrow key to send it to your contact.
- Now, tap on the previously sent Animoji to open it up in full-screen view. Tap on the “Share” icon in the bottom left.
- You’ll now be presented with an entire share menu. Tap on “Save video” to save the Animoji video to your device.
- And that’s it. The Animoji video should now be saved on your device. You can access it via the Photos app.
Record, Save and Share Your Animojis
There’s no doubt that Animojis is a great feature in itself. The above trick allows you to save those Animoji videos, and share them with your friends. People from all around the world have even started creating their own Animoji Karaoke videos, combining multiple clips together. While a little bit stupid at its core, it is still a hell lot of fun. What about you though? Tell us about your experiences about the Animojis in the comments down below.