- LEGO Fortnite has added a new Hunting Dagger weapon with the latest v28.20 update.
- The Hunting Dagger deals up to 5 damage and adds critical damage when you stab enemies from the back.
- You can craft four rarities of Hunting Daggers, each requiring different resources and a crafting bench.
LEGO Fortnite is rewarding the players with a brand-new weapon in the latest v28.20 update. The Hunting Dagger is the latest weapon for all the LEGO Fortnite survivors. The Dagger deals up to five damage on the epic rarity. However, it deals extra critical damage when attacking enemies from the back. The Hunting Daggers come in four different rarities with improved damage on every upgrade. Learn about all types of Hunting Daggers and how to make them in LEGO Fortnite.
Types of Hunting Daggers and Items Required
Here is a list of all four Hunting Daggers and their crafting recipes. Along with the recipes, find out which Crafting Bench is required to craft each Hunting Dagger below:
Hunting Dagger Image Rarity Recipe Crafting Bench Level Common 6 Granite and 4 Bone Level 1 Uncommon 6 Marble and 4 Cut Amber Level 2 Rare 6 Obsidian Slab and 4 Cut Ruby Level 3 Epic 6 Malachite Slab and 4 Cut Sapphire Level 4
How to Craft Hunting Dagger in LEGO Fortnite
Once you know the recipes and which Crafting Bench is required, it will be easy to craft yourself a Hunting Dagger. To get one, follow the steps below:
- First, go to the Crafting Bench and press the Interact button (E on PC, Square on PS5, X on Xbox).
- Now, select which rarity of Hunting Dagger you want to craft and click on the Craft button (F key on PC, X on Xbox, Square on PS, and Y on Switch).
- After the processing is done, the item will be in your inventory.
Now, you can stab those wolves from the back to kill them faster and get as many Wolf Claws as you want. Did you like the Hunting Dagger being added to the LEGO Fortnite weapons list? Let us know in the comments.