- Genshin Impact 4.4 released the Chenyu Vale map, and the new area features the Clearwater Jade material, which is a level-up material for Xianyun.
- Chenyu Vale has 71 Clearwater Jades all over the map. They are found on the ground as minerals or mounted on Jadestone turtles.
- The Southern Mountain of Chenyu Vale has the most of Clearwater jades, especially near Mt. Xuanlian and Yaodie Valley.
Genshin Impact’s new area, Chenyu Vale, features a ton of new content, like chests, puzzles, materials, and even a new anemo boss — Solitary Suanni. Chenyu Vale has many of the materials for Xianyun and Clearwater Jade is one of them. Here are all the Clearwater Jade locations in Genshin Impact and the best farming route you can follow.
Genshin Impact Clearwater Jade Locations
Chenyu Vale has 71 Clearwater Jades all over the map. Clearwater Jades are considered a mineral, so you will need a claymore character to break them easily. The Southern Mountain of Chenyu Vale has the most Clearwater jades, especially near Mt. Xuanlian and Yaodie Valley. Some Clearwater Jades are marked underground in the game so make sure not to confuse them with above-ground markings.
Also, the northmost Clearwater Jade location includes 7 Clearwater Jades in the same area, but it is locked behind an easter egg with the Giant Jadestone turtle.
Location Clearwater Jade Count North-East of Yilong Wharf 7 Mt. Lingmeng 8 Teatree Slope 9 Statue of the Seven (Near Teatree Slope) 7 Yaodie Valley 12 South of Yaodie Valley 6 Mt. Xuanlian 7 Chizhang Wall 6 Norther-Slope of Chizhang Wall 9
Genshin Impact Clearwater Jade Farming Route
Here is the complete farming route for collecting Clearwater Jades in Genshin Impact:
- Start with the Easternmost Statue of the Seven and get the first Clearwater Jade in Genshin Impact 4.4 near it towards the North.
- Afterward, head straight Southward and farm the Clearwater Jades on the way.
- Next, teleport to the Teatree Slope and head west to get the Clearwater Jades there.
- Head back to the Teatree Slope teleport point or use the Golden Carp’s leap to move there.
- Next, get the Clearwater Jade south of the teleport point.
- Teleport to the Yaodie Valley and head southward through the canyon, breaking the jades on the way.
- Next, teleport to the Mt. Xuanlian Teleport point and get the 3 Clearwater jades near it. Continue Northward and then teleport to the southwest teleport point.
- Head underground and get the 3 Clearwater Jades in the Huangcong grounds.
- Next, teleport to the nearby Statue of the Seven and get the ones north to it.
- After that, you can move to the Mt. Lingmeng teleport point and follow the route by teleporting to the close teleport points.
How to Collect Clearwater Jades in Genshin Impact
Clearwater Jades in Chenyu Vale are found on the ground as minerals or mounted on Jadestone turtles. Other than that, the Jade jars give 3 Clearwater Jades, but these can only be used once.
Use Claymore characters to break the Clearwater Jades easily and have Anemo characters in the party to use more Stamina while farming. You can also use stamina-boosting food items to quickly move from one farming area to the next.