- Spotify Wrapped 2023 is now available for users on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac.
- On Android and iOS, navigate to the dedicated tab to view your Wrapped 2023 story, top songs playlist, artist messages, and more.
- On desktop, click on the banner on the home page to be redirected to the Wrapped website.
It’s that time of the year, again! Spotify Wrapped is now live and melophiles around the world are brimming with joy. Every Spotify user around the world is now swiping through their recap story, screengrabbing the top highlights, and sharing them with friends to show off their music tastes. If you can’t wait to introduce them to your indie and off-beat picks, learn how to access your Spotify Wrapped 2023 on mobile and desktop here.
Check Spotify Wrapped 2023 on iPhone and Android
The wait is finally over! And it’s super easy to find and access Spotify Wrapped 2023 on iPhone as well as Android devices. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open the Spotify app to find a new dedicated “Wrapped” pill next to podcasts at the top.
- Tapping the Wrapped pill will take you to the dedicated Wrapped 2023 feed.
- Here, tap the “Your Wrapped” tile or “Your 2023 Wrapped” banner to see your melodic journey for the year.
- The Wrapped 2023 recap will open in an Instagram Story-like UI. So, put your doom-scrolling skills to use and see all your different Spotify stats.
Alternatively, if you update the app or refresh it (force close and open it), then you will start seeing the 2023 Wrapped banner on the home feed as well. It lets you quickly access your recap story, the top songs playlists, and more. This year, Spotify is also highlighting a “city based on your listening and artist affinity.” And let’s not forget about a video message from your beloved artists.
In addition, if you live in a country where you have access to Spotify AI DJ, you can experience your yearly recap with some assistance from the AI. If you choose the Wrapped 2023 DJ playlist, you not only get to relisten to your most popular songs but “commentary about your most-streamed artists, genres, and songs this year” as well.
Check Spotify Wrapped 2023 on Web and Desktop
Checking your musical roundup is even easier on a desktop. Simply open the Spotify desktop app or the web app to be greeted with a bright orange “Your 2023 Wrapped” banner on the home page. Click the “Check it out” button on the banner to see your highlights for this year.
Alternatively, you can directly head to the Wrapped website to get a lowdown on your top musical genres, songs, artists, and much more. This year, Spotify has even included personalized messages from your favorite artists in the story.
If Wrapped 2023 is not showing for you, close the app (mobile or desktop) and reopen it. If it’s still not showing, we suggest you update the Spotify app and try again. Nothing works? I know, all your friends’ stories are making you jealous but have patience as it should roll out to all users in a bit.
Do make sure you’ve listened to enough tracks on Spotify in 2023 to get the recap. This is a common issue with Apple Music Replay 2023, so we just want to rule it out. Anyway, who are your top artists this year? Share your picks in the comments below.