Amazon has announced the ‘Great Indian Festival’, which kicks off on October 10 and will last until the midnight of October 15, coinciding with Flipkart’s The Big Billion Days. Amazon’s upcoming sales fest will be chock full of offers for buyers, ranging from huge discounts on PCs and audio accessories to attractive deals on smartphones, home appliances and a wide range of other products.
Here’s a sneak peek at the offers and benefits that will be live during Amazon’s Great Indian Festival sale:
- An instant 10% discount on purchases made using an SBI Bank card
- A cashback of Rs. 300 on recharging the Amazon Pay wallet with Rs. 3,000 or more, provided the Amazon Pay balance is topped up between 28th September and 8th October
- Amazon Prime members will get early access to all the deal that will be live during the Great Indian Festival sale, and they will also be eligible to win Amazon coupons, plus Rs. 100 cashback as festive gifting, Prime Music benefits and a ton of exclusive offers
- First-time discounts on a wide range of smartphones such as the Redmi Y2, Mi A2 and the Huawei Nova 3i, as well as Special Diwali discount, exchange offers, no-cost EMI and damage protection plans
- The Amazon App Jackpot will be live during the sales fest with prizes such as the iPhone X, Go Pro Hero 5 action camera, Sony smart TV, Echo Plus smart speaker, etc. on the table
- Cashback of up to Rs. 2,300 for Prime members and Rs. 1,650 for all customers on websites and apps of merchant partners such as Swiggy, Yatra and BookMyShow, if the purchase is made using the Amazon Pay balance
- Up to 60% discount on Alexa-powered devices such as headsets and smart speakers
- Up to 40% discount on products from international brands purchased from the Amazon Global Store
Additionally, you will get an instant cashback of Rs. 100 on installing the Amazon Assistant on PC, provided the purchases are made before October 26th and are worth more than Rs. 499.
Users will also see app-only deals with up to 60% discount on a wide range of products, plus Golden Hour deals that will be live every day from 8:00 PM until midnight. Amazon will also be giving up to 50% off on products from startups listed on the Amazon Launchpad platform
Not Excited But Now In Sales We Not Get Much Offers I Mean Price Remain Almost Same So..