When using ChatGPT, you can easily share a link to your ChatGPT conversations for anyone to view on the internet. And now, Google has also brought the same feature to Google Bard. Among many new Bard features, we have got the ability to save and share your recent Bard chats. You can create a public link and share it with anyone to view the conversation. So if you are interested, follow our tutorial on how to share your Google Bard chat.
Note: The steps are similar for sharing Google Bard conversations on desktops and smartphones, be it Android or iOS.
1. Open the Google Bard chat you want to share with other people.
2. Now, scroll down and underneath one of the responses, click on the “Share” button.
3. Choose “Share” in the pop-up menu.
4. Once you do that, you will have the option to share the entire chat or just that particular prompt and response. I have selected “Entire chat” in this tutorial.
5. Now, scroll down and click on “Create public link“.
6. After a few seconds, a pop-up will appear with the link.
7. You can now copy the link and share it with other users.
Note: Keep in mind that if you share a Google Bard chat with your uploaded images, they will be removed from the shared link.
8. The conversation can now be viewed by anyone, even those without a Google account, which is nice. However, note that you can’t continue the conversation on the shared link. It’s only for viewing.
While that’s all you need to know about creating a public link to share your Google Bard chats, if you want to get Bard AI results in Google Search, we have a nifty guide for you. You can also go through our comparison between ChatGPT vs Google Bard to learn about their pros and cons. Finally, if you have any questions about Google Bard, you can ask them in the comment section below.