Snapchat’s own version of a subscription offering — Snapchat+ — can be very useful for its users. It brings features such as the ability to pin chats, custom avatar backgrounds, friends solar system, a custom Snapchat icon, and a lot more. However, if you have subscribed, and are now thinking of saving your money instead, here is how you can cancel your Snapchat Plus subscription on iPhone and Android.
How to Cancel Snapchat Plus Subscription on iPhone
If you’re using Snapchat on your iPhone, here is how you can cancel your Snapchat+ subscription.
- Open the App Store, and tap on your profile icon in the top-right. Here, tap on ‘Subscriptions’.
- Tap on ‘Snapchat’ in the list of subscriptions, and then tap on ‘Cancel Subscription’
- Tap ‘Confirm’ in the dialog box that pops up and you’re all set.
How to Cancel Snapchat+ Subscription on Android
Here’s how you can cancel Snapchat Plus subscription on your Android phone.
- Open the Google Play Store and tap on your profile icon in the top-right. Here, tap on ‘Payments and subscriptions’.
- Tap on ‘Subscriptions’, and then tap on ‘Snapchat’ in the list of active subscriptions.
- Simply tap on ‘Cancel subscription’ and follow the on-screen instructions.