If you are a budding Twitch streamer, you might be curious to know who is following you on the platform. Checking your followers list on Twitch will help you analyze your growth on Twitch and get to know your fans. If you are wondering what your Twitch followers count is, you are at the right place. In this article, we have detailed how to check who follows you on Twitch.
Check Who Follows You on Twitch (2022)
Check Your Twitch Followers List on Desktop (PC, Mac)
1. Open Twitch and click on your profile picture at the top-right corner of the screen.
2. When the list of options appears, click on “Creator Dashboard” to access your account’s creator-specific settings.
3. From the left sidebar, click on “Followers List” to see a list of your followers on Twitch.
4. You will now see everyone who’s following you on Twitch. From this page, you can easily add your follower as a friend, follow them back, or send them a message.
Check Your Twitch Followers List on Mobile (Android, iOS)
Before we get to the steps, it’s worth mentioning that you can’t view the list of your Twitch followers on the company’s mobile apps available on Android or iOS. What you can do from the app is check the number of followers you have. If you want to see the exact list of your Twitch followers, you will have to access Twitch’s web version from a browser. We have added instructions for both, so read on to find out how you can find who follows you on Twitch from your phone.
1. Open the Twitch app and tap your profile icon at the top-left corner of the screen. The app will now take you to the account settings page.
2. Up next, tap on your profile picture, and you will see the number of Twitch followers. As we mentioned above, you can’t view the complete list of your followers from the mobile app. Nothing happens when you tap on the followers count in the app. Check out the steps below for a workaround to view your Twitch followers on your Android or iOS phone.
3. Open your favorite web browser and visit the web version of Twitch. By default, Twitch will take you to the mobile version of the website. However, you can’t sign in to your Twitch account from the mobile version of the site. Hence, you should tap on the vertical three dots icon in the browser and choose “Desktop site” to access the desktop version of Twitch from your phone.
4. You will now see the web version of Twitch in your mobile browser. When you are here, press the “Log In” button at the top-right corner to sign in to your account.
5. After logging in, the steps to view your followers are the same as the web version. To recall, you need to tap on your profile icon and choose “Creator Dashboard”.
6. Press “Followers List” from the left sidebar, and you will be able to check your Twitch followers list right from your phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How to see who follows you on Twitch on mobile?
You can’t view your Twitch followers list from the mobile app. You will have to use a browser and view your followers from the web.
Q: Can you get banned on Twitch for buying followers?
Yes, buying Twitch followers is against the company’s terms of service, and your account could get banned.
Q: How many followers do you need to become a Twitch affiliate?
To join Twitch’s affiliate program, you will need 50 followers, 8 hours of streaming, and stream on 7 different days. You should also have at least an average of 3 viewers per stream.
Check Your Twitch Followers Easily
So, that’s how you can check your followers list on Twitch. If you are a new creator who was confused about how to check Twitch followers, we hope this guide helped you. While you’re at it, do not forget to check our articles on how you can host an online movie party on Twitch and how to stream on Twitch from PS5.