- Genshin Impact 4.3 was released on December 20, 2023.
- The version will feature Navia and Ayaka in the first phase and Raiden Shogun and Yoimiya in the second.
- Genshin Impact 4.3 added two new Artifact sets, besides lots of Quality of Life changes and improvements.
Genshin Impact 4.2 finally dropped the ending of the Fontaine saga, and it’s probably one of the best Archon quests in the game. The update also dropped a new character Furina, new world quests, and two new regions, Morte and Erinnyes Forest. The next phase of Genshin Impact is version 4.3 and there are many things to look forward to. In this article, here’s everything about Genshin Impact 4.3’s release date, banners, characters, and more.
Genshin Impact 4.3 Release Date
Genshin Impact 4.3 was released on December 20, 2023, as soon as Phase 2 of version 4.2 ended. Each Genshin Impact version contains two phases and lasts 42 days, with each phase lasting 21 days. The second phase of Genshin Impact 4.2 ended on December 19 or 20, which marked the start of Genshin Impact 4.3.
Genshin Impact 4.3 Livestream Date
Genshin Impact 4.3 Livestream was held on December 8. All Genshin Impact Livestreams are streamed first on official channels such as Genshin Impact’s Twitch channel, or an hour on the official YouTube channel. Three Genshin Impact 4.3 Livestream codes were also made available during the event for 300 Primogems. Talking about which, here is the estimated Primogem count in Genshin Impact 4.3.
Genshin Impact 4.3 Character Banners
The first half of Genshin Impact 4.3 banners features Navia and Kamisato Ayaka, while the second half will feature Raiden Shogun and Yoimiya. Prior leaks suggested Raiden Shogun, Albedo, and Arataki Itto re-runs but these are now the official banner lineups.
Genshin Impact 4.3 seems to be an Inazuma patch with three amazing Inazuman characters, not to mention, their weapons. The first half of Genshin Impact 4.3 will feature Navia and Ayaka. For those unaware, Navia is a five-star Geo DPS unit and a Claymore user from Fontaine, whereas Kamisato Ayaka is a five-star Cryo DPS unit and a Sword user from Inazuma. Phase 1 should start on December 20, 2023, and will last till January 10, 2024.
The second phase will feature the Raiden Shogun and Aran-Yoimiya. Raiden Shogun, the Electro Archon, is a five-star Electro Support/sub-DPS and a Polearm user from Inazuma. Yoimiya on the other hand, is a five-star Pyro DPS unit and a Bow user from Inazuma. Phase 2 should start on January 10, 2024, and will last till January 31, 2024.
Genshin Impact 4.3 also revealed details about Chiori, an Inazuma character that will appear during the main 4.3 event. Chiori is speculated to be a Geo character, although, her rarity is still unknown. If all goes right, she should appear in Genshin Impact 4.4.
Genshin Impact 4.3 Weapon Banners
Coming to the weapon banners, the first phase will feature Navia’s signature weapon “Verdict,” a 5-star Claymore with a high base Attack and Crit Rate sub-stat, and as for the other weapon, expect Mistsplitter Reforged, Ayaka’s signature weapon.
The second phase features Raiden and Yoimiya banners; hence, Engulfing Lightning and Thundering Pulse are reserved for the second phase banners. We still don’t have any info on the four-star weapons. The weapon banners, this time around, are stacked and worth Wishing on.
Genshin Impact 4.3 New Artifact Sets
Genshin Impact 4.3 brings two new Artifact sets — Nighttime Whispers in the Echoing Woods and Song of Days Past. The first one is made to exclusively work on Navia.
For the first set, the 2-piece increases Attack by 18%, and the 4-piece grants the user the Heart of Gold effect for 10 seconds after using an Elemental Skill.
This effect increases the character’s Geo Damage by 16%, and while under a shield granted by the Crystallize reaction, the Geo Damage bonus provided by the effect will be increased by 150%, and it disappears one second after the shield is lost.
As for the second artifact set “Song of Days Past,” its 2-piece grants the wielder a 15% healing bonus. The 4-piece, on the other hand, gives the character a “Yearning effect” for 10 seconds when they heal a party member. This Yearning effect records the total amount of healing, including the overflow, and when the effect expires, the effect is transformed into another effect “Waves from that Day.”
During this, when the active character hits an opponent with Normal, Charged, Plunging attack, Elemental Skill, or Elemental Burst, the damage dealt will be increased by 3% of the total healing amount recorded by the Yearning effect. The “Waves from that Day” effect also lasts till it’s used 10 times or after 10 seconds.
A single instance of the Yearning effect can record a maximum of 30,000 healing and overflow HP and has only one instance but can record healing from multiple characters.
Genshin Impact 4.3 Events
As you may know, Genshin gives players a free character in its even releases and a free weapon in odd releases, Genshin Impact 4.3’s flagship event will give us a free four-star weapon, and leaks suggest it will be a Claymore. The name of the flagship event is “Dance of deeply pondering, resolutely spinning.” Besides, here’s a list of all Genshin Impact 4.3 events.
- Marvelous Merchandise (Liben returns with more Natlan lore, hopefully)
- Dance of Deeply Pondering, Resolutely Spinning (Free Claymore)
- Gun Spear and Roses
- Lost Riches
- Arataki Splendid and Resplendent Beetle Training
Genshin Impact 4.3 Quality of Life Improvements
1. Removed all pop-up windows from enhancements, including leveling up characters, weapons & artifacts.
2. Added a quick select option for the number of Experience books used when leveling up characters.
3. Increased the number of slots for artifacts when leveling up Artifacts.
4. Added a new incremental artifact upgrade function. When leveling up artifacts with quick select, the artifact will be leveled from 4 > 8 > 12 > 16 > 20, even if the said artifact is currently, say, at level three. With lots of free slots, quick select will still only upgrade it to the next increment of 4, unless the player manually selects otherwise. This function can be turned off.
5. Optimised Domain runs: When replaying a domain, the character will appear at the position of the key rather than the beginning of the domain, eliminating the need to run to the key from the starting platform.
6. Auto artifact locking. You can configure which artifacts to lock and the game will automatically do it for you.
7. Recommended Artifacts. Whenever you try to select artifacts for a character, the game will recommend artifact sets based on their popularity for that particular character. It does it by taking the data from all the players.
What are your thoughts about the Genshin Impact 4.3 update? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.