So, Today is June 5 and the whole world is celebrating World Environment Day!
Of course, It is a great occasion to do your best to save our planet from several issues, especially by making people aware about those dangerous consequences of their deeds. More often than not, people do not know about consequences of what they do. For instance, when people throw plastic and small e-wastes in your surroundings, most of them do not know that such wastes will kill several birds. Obviously, World Wide Web and social media are effective platforms to use for that awareness purpose, as it will let you target massive amount of audience in shorter time, particularly youngsters like us.
Here, we have picked a few of impressive digital, environmental advertisements that are powerful enough to make audience THINK and ACT! Moreover, creative skill behind these ads are worth praising, indeed.
1. Don’t Buy Exotic Animal Souvenirs.
2. Do Something, Before It’s Too Late.
3. Plastic Bags Kill
4. Every Minute a Species Dies Out
5. If You Don’t Pick It Up They Will
6. Air Pollution Kills 60,000 People A Year
7. Save Paper, Save Our Planet
8. With Every Turn of A Page, Deforestation Continues
9. World Wide Fund For Nature: Horrifying vs. More Horrifying
10. Fashion Claims More Victims than You
So, don’t you think these advertisements are persuasive enough to convey the current situation of our earth and habitat as well as to prompt them to do their best? And, we hope you would do your best to preserve our planet 🙂