Customers of HDFC and Apple device fans have something to rejoice for as the bank has just partnered with the company to bring cashback offers up to Rs. 12,000 on various products. The deal is valid for all HDFC Debit Card and Credit card customers who make the purchase using HDFC’s EasyEMI transactions. The offer is also valid for customers who purchase Apple products using HDFC’s Consumer Durable Loan.
According to HDFC’s Smartbuy platform, various Apple products including iPhones, iPads, Apple Watch and MacBooks are covered under this offer. The details of the products and the eligible cashbacks are as follows:
- iPhone X: Rs. 12,000
- iPhone 8/8+: Rs. 10,000
- iPhone 7/7+: Rs. 3,000
- iPhone 6s/6s+: Rs. 2,000
- iPhone 6/SE/ 5s: Rs. 1,000
- iPad: Rs. 5,000
- MacBooks: Up to Rs 10,000
- Apple Watch: Rs. 5,000
According to the offer, it’s only valid for purchases made through offline retailers, so consumers who want to avail these offers will have to visit an offline Apple reseller or multi-brand retailers. There are others terms and conditions which needs to be fulfilled before a customer can avail this offer:
- Cashback offer applicable only on EMI transactions on HDFC Bank Debit Cards, Credit Cards, and Consumer Durable Loan.
- Apple Watch offer will be available for non-EMI transactions also on HDFC Bank Credit Cards.
- Customers need to check for the availability of No-Cost EMI on products.
- Offer not applicable on Select Business and Corporate Cards.
- A customer can avail the offer twice per card during the offer period.
- Cashback shall be credited on or before 90 business days from the date of transaction on the best effort basis to all open and active card members accounts only.
- To avail DCEMI Cashback offer, the customer should be eligible for Debit Card EMI Loan and should do the transaction at the store where DCEMI is activated.
If you really want to enjoy the benefit of these offers, you will have to make sure that the offline store is providing no-cost EMI option. If you are not opting for the no-cost EMI option, you will basically end up paying up more through interest than what you are getting as cashback.
Also, one card can only be used to avail the offer twice, so keep that in mind before you go on an Apple shopping spree. The last thing to keep in mind is the dates. The offer is live now and will be running until 11 March 2018, so make sure to make the purchase by then.