Being a health-conscious person, I keep a close tab on my activity progress. Equipped with a range of health and fitness-related features, Apple Watch has always proved to be the much-need shot in the arm for me. Be it the super handy daily coaching that plays a vital role in achieving activity goals or the timely stand reminders to cut the slack and get moving or the ability to fine-tune workout metrics like heart rate, distance, and more, the watchOS is never short of firepower. What’s more, you can even customize units of measure for Workout on Apple Watch, which can go a long way in having personalized fitness tracking.
Customize Units of Measure for Workout on watchOS
watchOS offers multiple ways to adjust units of measure for Workout. For instance, you can choose to change energy units from calories to kilojoules and select miles for cycling workouts. Now that you know what this guide has got in store for you, let’s get going with the quick steps!
- To get started, launch the Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Now, make sure the My Watch tab is selected.
3. Next, scroll down and choose Workout.
4. Next up, scroll down to the bottom and choose Units of Measure.
5. On this screen, you have four main categories to use to customize the units of measure for Workout on your Apple Watch:
- Energy Units: Calories, Kilocalories, and Klojoules
- Pool Length Units: Yards and Metres
- Cycling Workouts: Miles and Kilometres
- Walking and Running Workouts: Miles and Kilometres
Now, you can choose the preferred units of measure as per your needs. Once you have ideally customized everything, quit the setting. Whatever changes you have made will come into effect immediately.
Customize Units of Measure for Workout on watchOS with Ease
So, that’s the way you can fine-tune units of measure for a workout on the Apple Watch. Whether you are a fitness freak or a health-conscious person, you would appreciate this feature.
Packed with a number of health and fitness features like cycle-tracking, hearing health, handwash detection, and sleep tracking, watchOS has turned out to be a huge asset for folks who wish to remain healthy. Which is your favorite watchOS feature and what’s the one thing you would like to add to the operating system? Do not fail to shoot your views in the comments below.