DLL Fixers are software that help you get rid of DLL errors that mostly lead to software or system crashes on Windows PCs. These software help you scan for missing or corrupted DLL files, download them easily and fix the overall problem with minimum efforts. In this post, we’re going to list the best DLL fixers, that should assist you in downloading and installing DLLs (and solving DLL problems) in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP. These tools maintain an online database of available DLLs found in Windows and thus, they let you find and install the missing ones from a single interface.
DLL problems are critical issues, which if unsolved, could lead to crashes or freezes and even the infamous blue screen of death. Hence, solving the DLL problems are extremely necessary but fixing them manually is a headache, as DLLs are hard to find on the internet, and that’s where these tools come in handy. So, without further ado, here are 8 best DLL fixers you should be downloading:
1. Glarysoft Registry Repair
Glarysoft Registry Repair is an intelligent program that fixes DLL errors and improves your system performance. It finds and fixes the hidden, corrupted or missing DLL files. The software also lets you restore the last fixes and view the resulting logs as well. Glarysoft Registry Repair doesn’t interfere with other programs on your system and works on Windows XP & above.
Pro(s): Registry Repair offers various exciting features like:
- Backups the system before making any changes.
- Analyzes and identifies different kinds of other problems too.
Con(s): Registry Repair also has some shortcomings like:
- Couldn’t clean stubborn files, mostly!
- Doesn’t provide option to search a specific DLL file.
- Sometimes fails to speed up the system due to background operations.
2. DLL Suite
DLL Suite identifies the missing, corrupted and unidentified DLL files in your system and repairs those files automatically. It uses one of the largest DLL databases for all Windows versions up to Windows 10 and thus, hardly misses any known DLL file for Windows PCs. The program also scans the computer on startup to recognize corrupted or deleted files during shutdown.
Pro(s): DLL Suite brings in some awesome features like:
- Auto-scans the system for missing DLLs and fix them.
- Allows searching and repairing the DLL files manually.
- Details the list of system issues and instantly repairs them.
Con(s): DLL Suite isn’t perfect, of course, and lacks at a few things:
- Fails to find many DLL files.
- Doesn’t solve few issues, sometimes.
- Its email support is not fast enough, as few people have noticed.
3. Registry Fix
Registry Fix lets you fix those annoying error messages, and finds and repairs the DLL file issues immediately. It even fixes the stubborn DLL-file-missing problematic programs, which are not easy to solve and are spread around at different locations in your system. Moreover, the app also fixes DLL errors in the DLL registry and supports Windows XP incrementally till Windows 8.
Pro(s): Registry Fix brings in lots of great features such as:
- Scans and optimizes your system effectively.
- Finds and installs the missing DLL files instantly.
Con(s): Registry Fix does lack a few things like:
- Doesn’t support 64-bit Windows.
- Doesn’t offer any backup/restore feature.
- Doesn’t offer any scan scheduling features.
4. Smart DLL Missing Fixer
Smart DLL Missing Fixer fixes the missing or corrupted DLL files and lets you re-register DLL files that are missing. The program claims to have one of the largest databases of DLL files and allows finding DLLs directly from the tool. The software troubleshoots DLL files and also fixes the DLL registry errors in Windows XP and later releases.
Pro(s): DLL Missing Fixer brings some interesting features like:
- Works seamlessly for most missing DLLs
- Offers many more tools to fix & optimize whole system
Con(s): DLL Missing Fixer couldn’t fix these issues though:
- Doesn’t find some DLLs in its database
- Doesn’t provide an option to fix a DLL file manually
5. DLL Tool
DLL Tool focuses mainly on fixing the corrupted or missing DLL files instantly on your system. The program, considered as an all-in-one DLL solution, is optimized for Windows systems and works on Windows XP , Vista, 7 and 8. DLL Tool analyzes the total number of DLL errors on your system, and with one click, you can repair them all and much more.
Pro(s): DLL Tool has the following pros:
- Solves DLL errors and much more.
- Makes registry backups before making changes.
Con(s): DLL Tool has the following cons:
- Its 1-click repair option fails to work sometimes.
- It does not offer searching for a particular DLL file manually.
6. DLL-files Fixer
DLL-files Fixer eliminates all DLL errors and registry errors from your PC. It repairs and cleans your system, removing corrupted DLL files and speeding up the performance. The good thing about DLL-files Fixer is its easy to use interface, which means that the software can be easily handled by first-time users and amateurs. Moreover, it works flawlessly on Windows versions like XP, Vista, 7 and Windows 8.
Pro(s): DLL-files Fixer has got some nice features:
- Scans and repairs the DLL errors instantly.
- Auto-scans the full PC during system startup.
- Backs up full system registry before making changes.
Con(s): DLL-files Fixer has few missing problems:
- Asks for lot of time to find a DLL file.
- Offers only limited features in the free (trial) version.
7. SpeedyPC Pro
SpeedyPC Pro is a simple tool that scans and repairs the DLL errors within a few minutes. The program optimizes your PC using its DLL database and it also has the ability to find any specific DLL file that is missing in your system. That’s not all though, as SpeedyPC allows quick installation of a missing DLL on Windows XP and later versions.
Pro(s): SpeedyPC Pro shines due to features like:
- Sorts out the DLL problems easily
- Packs lots of tools for fixing other system problems
- Create restore points before making system changes
Con(s): SpeedyPC Pro is inadequate due to:
- Doesn’t offer finding a specific DLL file manually.
- Its free (trial) version provides only limited features.
8. DLL Suite – Windows DLL Fixer
DLL Suite is a DLL repairing tool, which finds the missing and corrupted DLL files and fixes them without requiring your efforts. DLL Suite can download any DLL file instantly and fixes the system issues regarding the same. It also detects the system startup problems and other errors due to corrupted DLLs and fixes them all, on systems running Windows XP to Windows 8.
Pro(s): DLL Suite has a lot to offer like:
- It finds a particular DLL file instantly.
- Repairs several issues with one-click.
Con(s): DLL Suite has some issues though:
- Doesn’t make any system restore points.
- Its free version includes a number of restrictions.
Fix the DLL issues on your Windows PC with these software
Well, those are the best DLL fixer software for Windows and you should definitely try them out, if you are facing DLL errors on your PC. So, try out a DLL Fixer and let us know the DLL fixer software which worked the best for you. Also, do you know of any other great DLL fixer software not mentioned here? Do share with us using the comments section below.