A candidate who will apply for the Associate Editor position needs to have basic experience in editing, excellent writing, and proofreading skills with a stronghold on tech.
The associate editor is a middle-level intermediary position, The candidate plays a vital role in reviewing other writer’s content and making the necessary changes, planning, and supporting editors. Ultimately, the candidate will be able to deliver exceptional and informative content to meet readers’ demands.
- Should have working experience as an Associate Editor/Staff writer/Contributing Author
- Attention to details
- Writing and proofread the articles
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills is a must
- Ability to prioritize things and should be multitasking
- Familiarity with SEO, on-page SEO, and interlinking, etc.
- Write and edit pieces
- Interact with staff writers, editors, and other team members
- Proofread the articles for checking the accuracy
- He/She will ensure the subordinates submit high-quality content
- Communicate and provide feedback effectively to others
- Determine and decide on editorial stories in consultation with the Staff writers
- Provide technical guidance with regard to design and content
- Should have good knowledge of SEO
Experience: 1-3 years
Location: Noida, India (Closed)
Apply Here: email@example.com