Reliance Jio just turned 2-years-old, and the company’s celebratory offers are continuing to rain on subscribers throughout the country. After offering 16GB of complimentary data to all subscribers, the company is now offering its highest-selling prepaid plan at a whopping Rs. 100 discount for users recharging via the MyJio app.
According to press release from the Mukesh Ambani-led carrier, customers recharging with the popular Rs. 399 plan on the MyJio app will get a Rs. 50 discount immediately, and those who choose to use PhonePe (within MyJio) will get a further Rs. 50 cashback to their PhonePe wallet. The offer can be used only once, and is valid from September 12th thru 21st.
For those unaware, the Rs. 399 pack comes with a validity of 84 days, and offers 1.5GB of 4G data alongside truly unlimited voice calls and 100 SMSes per day. No wonder Jio is now India’s fastest-growing (and only profitable) telecom operator, seeing as the plans offered by the other companies don’t even come close.
So in case you’re interesting in taking advantage of the new offer, here’s how you go about it:
How to Save Rs. 100 on Jio Prepaid Recharge Using PhonePe
1. Open the MyJio app on your phone and tap on the ‘Recharge’ tab
2. Select the Rs. 399 pack (it’s generally selected by default) and tap on the ‘Buy’ option at the bottom
3. You can choose any of the options to get the Rs. 50 instant discount, but choosing PhonePe will get you the additional Rs. 50 cashback
4. In case you choose PhonePe, long into your account after confirming your number and OTP
5. Pay using PhonePe to save Rs. 100 in total (after instant discount and cashback)
Note: Do keep in mind that the process is a bit convoluted, so you will be charged with Rs. 349 before getting the Rs. 50 cashback in your PhonePe wallet. That’s because unlike the Rs. 50 voucher from Jio, the PhonePe offer is in the form of cashback and not an instant discount. PhonePe says the cashback will be credited within 24 hours after the transaction.
#jio keep customers happy ????