Play Pass is Google’s answer to Apple Arcade and an interesting move to monetize the Google Play Store. However, it’s only available in the US right now and that is a bummer for many Android users around the globe. Nevertheless, we have found a unique way to get Google Play Pass running in India which will work for other regions as well. Further, you can share your subscription with five other family members and that is simply amazing. So without further ado, let’s go through the article and learn how to get Google Play Pass in any country right now.
Subscribe to Google Play Pass in Any Region
Since Google Play Pass is officially available in the US only, we need to change the Google Play Store country to the US. However, there are three points to keep in mind before going ahead. If you are fine with the below conditions then go ahead and get Play Pass right now.
- After moving to the US Play Store, you won’t be able to change the country back to your old country until a year.
- You can only change the Play Store country once a year.
- You can’t change the country if you are already part of Google Play Family Library. So in order to get Play Pass, you need to leave your current Google Family setup.
Steps to Follow
1. Open any VPN of your choice on your Android device and connect to a US server.
2. Next, open App Info for Google Play Store and force stop the app.
3. Now, open the Google Play Store and tap the hamburger menu. Here, open “Account”.
4. You will see a new option to “Switch to the United States Play Store”. Now, tap on “Add credit or debit card” option and enter your card details.
5. Having done that, move to the “Family” section and tap on the “Sign up now” button. Now, tap on “Continue” and complete the family setup process.
6. Finally, exit the Google Play Store and open it again. This time, you will find Google Play Pass banner on the homepage. If you are unable to find it then tap on the hamburger menu and you will have a separate Play Pass option in the menu.
7. Open Play Pass and tap on “Start Free Trial”. You will be prompted with a Google Pay pop-up. Complete the payment and you are all set to enjoy the new app subscription service from Google.
8. Here is a sneak peek of Google Play Pass in action in India.
SEE ALSO: What Is Google Stadia: Everything You Need to Know
Enjoy Curated Apps and Games with Google Play Pass
So that was our short guide on how to get Google Play Pass from any part of the world right now. If you are okay with moving your Play Store account to the US then you can definitely move forward and get Play Pass. The steps are quite easy and straightforward. Anyway, that is all from us. If you are facing any sort of issues then you can comment down below and we will find a solution for you.
No . It’s fake. Google accept only paysafe card and visa credit card. Other cards doesn’t support.
can i get this for free??