Snapchat has a variety of features and story games to personalize your stories. While most of us are familiar with Snapchat filters and AR Lenses, one feature that’s often overlooked is stickers. In fact, the company even offers you the option to create custom stickers. So today, we will take a look at how you can create and use your own stickers on Snapchat.
Create and Use Custom Stickers in Snapchat (2022)
Create Custom Snapchat Stickers
1. In Snapchat’s post creation UI, open the image you want to make a sticker of using the gallery icon. Then, tap on the scissor icon from the right toolbar. You will now see the option to make a new sticker. You can manually draw a border for the sticker on the image or use the rectangle or ellipse tool to make the selection.
2. After selecting the portion of the image you want as the sticker, tap on the yellow “Done” to save the sticker. You can now place your sticker anywhere in your Snapchat story.
Use Custom Snapchat Stickers
1. To access the sticker you created, tap on the sticker icon from Snapchat’s story creation interface and switch to the scissors tab. You will see all the stickers you have created so far here.
2. Pick the sticker you want to use in the post and drag to reposition it. To delete a sticker from the story, press and hold the sticker and drag it to the trash icon that appears at the bottom.
3. You also have the option to send stickers in direct messages. However, stickers are sent as images in chats. Your sticker is likely to get pixelated if you send it in chats.
Delete Your Snapchat Sticker
To permanently delete a Snapchat sticker you created, tap the sticker icon and long-press the sticker you had created. From the prompt that appears now, choose “Delete”, and that’s it. Snapchat will now remove the sticker from your collection. You can repeat these steps to delete multiple stickers on the app.
Create Your Own Personalized Stickers on Snapchat
So, that’s how you can create your own stickers on Snapchat. Using stickers, you can customize and personalize your stories. Apart from a host of personalized stickers, you can also create polls on Snapchat to keep your followers engaged. For more such tips, take a look at our article on the best Snapchat tips and tricks.