Are you tired of your current wallpaper and not finding something good on wallpaper apps? Worry not, there exists a new website that lets you create wallpapers from emojis. Yes, you read that right. First reported by Android Police, the website is called Emoji Supply and it lets you generate beautiful wallpapers using emojis of your choice. Developers Nicholas Jitkoff and Alastair Tse created the website. Today, we’ll be taking a look at how you can use this website to generate cute wallpapers out of your favorite emojis.
Create Custom Wallpapers from Emojis
Before we begin, do keep in mind that the website has an option to generate images that fit your current screen. Hence, you can use the website from the device you’re planning to use the wallpaper on for added convenience. You also have the option to create images that fit a virtual background, square, and cover image.
Steps to Generate Emoji Wallpapers
1. Open Emoji Supply website and add your favorite emojis in the emoji textbox. It is worth noting that this doesn’t necessarily have to be an emoji. You can generate images out of alphabets and numbers too if you like. By default, the page looks like this:
2. You can now customize the emoji wallpaper as per your preference. You can choose how the emojis should appear – as a grid, diamonds, hexes, spirals, or a sprinkle. There’s also an option to arrange the emojis in random, ordered, or alternating order and use solid, gradient, or monochrome effect.
3. The developers have packed a capable color picker to help you fine-tune the background color. You can either pick the color from the palette or add the exact RGB, HSL, or HEX values if you have a specific color in mind.
4. In case you need more emojis, you can tweak the emoji density. The available options are compact, cozy, and comfortable. As someone on Twitter pointed out, you can also use the ‘&fontSize=’ parameter to closely pack emojis.
5. Once you’re done tweaking the image and end up creating something wallpaper-worthy, set a name for the emoji wallpaper and click on the Download button.
Unleash Creativity and Design Your Own Wallpapers
You can now play around with different patterns, effects, emojis to create any wallpaper you desire. The possibilities are endless. If you are looking for inspiration, you can take a look at Jitkoff’s tweet to get started.
Also, if you want your emojis to express a certain feeling, check our linked guide to see the meaning of all emojis. In case you didn’t like wallpapers with emojis, you can always come back to live wallpapers or dynamic wallpapers.