If you have been waiting eagerly to get you hands on Apple’s recently launched versions of iPhone, then your wait is about to get over. In a recent announcement made by Apple Inc, they have mentioned that iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus will be available for pre-booking in India from tomorrow, i.e October 7.
Also, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will be available in India beginning Friday, October 17, from an expansive network of Apple Authorized Re-sellers.
Here are the prices on which Apple will launch iPhone 6 and 6 Plus in India.
Pricing for Apple’s iPhone 6 in India
- The 16 GB version of Apple iPhone 6 will cost Rs 53,500,
- The 64 GB iPhone 6 version is priced at Rs 62,500.
- The 128 GB iPhone 6 version of the phone will sell for Rs 71,500.
Pricing for Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus in India
- The 16 GB version of Apple iPhone 6 Plus will cost Rs 62,500.
- The 64 GB version is priced at Rs 71,500.
- The 128 GB version of the phone will sell for Rs 80,500.
Just to help you decide which one to go for, here is the key difference between iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus.
- Screen Size: The iPhone 6 is 4.7 inches, while the iPhone 6 Plus measures 5.5 inches diagonally.
- Battery Life: The iPhone 6 has up to 14 hours of talk time on 3G, while the iPhone 6 Plus boasts up to 24 hours, according to information posted on Apple’s website.
- Pricing: The 16 GB version of iPhone 6 is priced at 53K INR in India where as 16 GB version of iPhone 6 Plus is priced at 62k INR.
Recommended: iPhone 6 Plus Vs Galaxy Note 3 ‘Bend Test’ Video