Among the many major features in watchOS 7, such as sleep tracking and handwash detection, there are also a bunch of small yet significant changes, and even some hidden watchOS 7 features. One of these changes is to the Control Center where you can now remove toggles if you don’t want to use them. This was not possible up till watchOS 6, but now that it’s here, you can clean up your Control Center properly. So, here’s how to add or remove Control Center toggles in Apple Watch in watchOS 7.
How to Remove Control Center Toggles in watchOS 7
Since by default all the toggles are enabled in watchOS 7, let’s first take a look at how to remove the toggles you don’t want. Here’s what you need to do.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your Apple Watch to open the Control Center. If you’re in an app, you can long press the bottom edge of the screen and then slide up the handle that appears.
- Scroll down and tap on “Edit“.
- You will now see “minus” signs on the toggles that can be removed. You can’t remove toggles like WiFi, or Airplane Mode, but most toggles can be removed.
- Once you’ve removed the toggles, just scroll down and tap on ‘Done’.
That’s it, you will now only see the toggles that you have kept enabled in watchOS 7.
How to Add Control Center Toggles in watchOS 7
If you’ve removed some toggles from the control center and now want some of them back, there’s an easy fix. Just follow the steps below to add toggles to the Control Center in watchOS 7.
- Open the Control Center on your Apple Watch.
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Edit‘.
- You will see the toggles you had removed under a section called ‘More’ with ‘plus’ signs on them. Just enable the toggles you want.
- Once done, tap on ‘Done‘ at the bottom.
Clean Up Your Control Center in watchOS 7
The Control Center is meant to provide quick access to some of the most important features in watchOS 7. It’s important to keep just the toggles that you actually use in the Control Center. That way, when you actually need to use something you won’t have to go fishing for it in the sea of toggles. I’ve removed the flashlight and walkie-talkie toggles because I never use those features, but what toggles are you planning on removing? Let us know in the comments.