The candidate should have a deep understanding of PC hardware. He/She should know the ins and outs, and how to explain them in terms a common consumer can understand. Core topics of coverage include processors, graphics cards, gaming laptops, prebuilt desktops, and the vast world of PC gaming peripherals that bring it all to life.
Is it better for gamers to go with Intel or AMD in 2021? What’s the best way to manage cable routing in your custom PC? Our future PC Building specialist/Hardware specialist, can tell you, and knows how to break it down.
This is a highly independent position. The ideal candidate understands that being the best requires spending hands-on time with hardware, and challenging the status quo. Expect to test a lot of new and upcoming gadgets before it gets launched in the market.
PC Building specialist/Hardware specialist will primarily do the testing, experimenting, DIYs, etc but will at times be called upon to help write, edit, plan section content, and manage the section during particularly busy times, or when the other writers/editors are unavailable.
- Significant experience with processors, graphics cards, gaming laptops, prebuilt desktops, and the vast world of PC gaming peripherals, etc.
- Broad knowledge of and interest in the computing industry
- Should have a knack for problem-solving
- Some experience with DIY and basic command over English language is a plus
- Willingness to travel for events, meetings, and trade shows once they return
- Work in close conjunction with the writers, editors and video producers to provide them with the testing results, relevant suggestions, and more
- Keep our most important PC hardware content up to date
- Fact-check articles and video scripts
- Deliver high-quality content that is factually and editorially accurate.
- Must follow deadlines.
Location: New Delhi, India (Work from home during Covid-19 period)
Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org