Entertainment and Gaming Editor
Beebom is seeking to hire an experienced Editor who could produce engaging content on a wide range of Entertainment and Gaming topics. As an Entertainment and Gaming Editor, your main role will be to create, edit, and manage related content.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess in-depth knowledge of Entertainment which includes pop culture, TV shows, OTT, web series, Apple TV shows and more. They should also be passionate gamer with a strong understanding of different gaming platforms, genres, and the latest developments in the gaming industry. They should be able to combine their knowledge of entertainment with their passion for gaming to create engaging and informative content for our rapidly growing audience.
- A passionate person having at least 1 year of experience as an Editor in the relevant field
- Strong knowledge about entertainment and gaming includes pop culture, movies, OTT, TV shows, music, PC games, video games and esports
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Passion for breaking news and growing website traffic with a result-driven mindset
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and meet deadlines
- Quick decision-making skills and the ability to seize opportunities
- Take ownership of the Entertainment and Gaming category
- Develop and execute a content plan for Entertainment and Gaming category for Beebom
- Write interesting quality articles, reviews and stories about entertainment and gaming while keeping your knowledge up-to-date
- Edit and proofread articles before publishing them
- Lead and guide the teammate writers for creating high-quality creative content
- Respond quickly to big/breaking news from the gaming and entertainment category
- Collaborate with other writers, editors and team members
- Familiarity with best SEO practices
Join our team and create exciting and informative content for our readers in the world of entertainment and gaming.
CTC: As per industry standards
Location: Noida, India
Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org