Apple Ecosystem Writer
The candidate should have a deep understanding of Apple ecosystem. He/She should know the ins and outs, and how to explain them in terms a common consumer can understand. Core topics of coverage include iOS, macOS, watchOS, iPadOS, tvOS various Apple accessories such as AirPods and more.
You will be helping anyone and everyone get the most from their Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, AirPods and related products. You will be expected to deliver expert analysis, in-depth how-to content for beginners and experts alike, timely app and accessory reviews, and more.
Note: We are not looking for news writers.
- Significant experience with iPhone, MacBook, iPad, Apple Watch, and the vast world of Apple accessories, apps, etc
- Expert level knowledge of all the aspects of Apple ecosystem from products ‘tech’ aspect to the ‘service and warranty’ aspect
- Deliver clean content free of grammatical errors with accurate, fact-checked information
- Should have a knack for problem-solving
- Willingness to travel for events, meetings, and trade shows once they return
- Write a short 100-character (with spaces) summary of the last Apple product you bought, and share below
- Write content through an Apple Expert lens about a wide selection of Apple products
- Produce updates to existing content as and when required
- Coordinating with other writers and editors
- Deliver high-quality content that is factually and editorially accurate.
- Must follow the deadlines
Location: Noida, India
Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org