Last week, Fortnite rebelled against Apple by bringing its own payment option which led to its outing from the App Store. Subsequently, Google removed Fortnite from the Play Store due to the same policy violation. All of this has led to a bitter war between three big entities and gamers are facing the brunt of it. Nevertheless, at least for Android, there is a way out and you can install Fortnite from other sources. So in this article, we bring you a short guide on how to install Fortnite on Android without Play Store. We have also mentioned a tutorial in case you are facing any installation issue related to Fortnite on Android. With that in mind, let’s now go through the steps.
Install Fortnite on Android Without Play Store (2020)
We have included a general guide to install Fortnite for compatible Android devices without having to use the Play Store. And then, we have mentioned a simple guide for Samsung devices. You can also go through the last guide in case you are facing any installation issue.
- Install Fortnite on Compatible Android Devices
- Install Fortnite on Android Without Play Store (For Samsung Devices)
- App Not Installed? Here’s The Fix for Fortnite
Install Fortnite on Compatible Android Devices
1. First of all, open the Epic Games page to download the installer APK. Tap on “Get it on the Epic Games App”. After the download is complete, pull down the notification panel and open the APK.
2. You will get a security prompt. Tap on “Settings” and then enable the toggle. This will allow you to install Fortnite on Android without Play Store (basically from other sources).
3. Once you have done that, hit the back button, and you will return to the installation page. Here, tap on the “Install” button, and Fortnite Installer will be installed.
4. Now, open “Fortnite” and tap on the “Install” button. That’s it. So this is how you can install Fornite on Android without Play Store.
Install Fortnite on Android Without Play Store (For Samsung Devices)
1. If you have a Samsung device then it’s even easier to get Fortnite running without Play Store. Just open the Galaxy Store and search for “Fortnite”. You can also click here to directly open the Fortnite page on Galaxy Store. After that, tap on “Install” and it will start installing Epic Games.
2. Now, open Epic Games and install Fortnite just like the above method. So this way, you can get Fortnite on Samsung Android devices without Play Store.
App Not Installed? Here’s The Fix for Fortnite
On some devices, mostly OnePlus, the Fortnite installer is not getting installed which is quite weird. After tapping on the APK, the device promptly says “App Not Installed”.
However, after further inquiry, I discovered that Epic Games is installed in the background, but there is no direct way to launch it. You won’t find the shortcut in the launcher either. So to access Epic Games on OnePlus devices, you need to go through a different route. Here is how you can do it.
1. Install Activity Launcher (Free) on your OnePlus device and open the app. Here, scroll down and find “Epic Games”. Expand it and open the first listing.
2. Immediately, Epic Games will open up and you will be able to install Fortnite without any issue. You can also press and hold on the listing to create a quick shortcut on the home screen. That’s all.
Get Fortnite Running on Android Without Play Store
So that is how you can install Fortnite on Android without Play Store. We have offered three methods for different sets of Android devices and you can go through them for seamless installation. As for OnePlus devices, I would recommend you to use the special app to launch the Fortnite installer.
And if your Android device is not eligible for Fortnite then you can find the best Fortnite alternatives from our list. Anyway, that is all from us. If you found the article helpful then comment down below and let us know.
Sir but when i was downloading it i pause it on 58% and i take my brother’s hotspot and again start it but it starts form beginning . My all data lost. So how to download it