At Beebom we’re looking for an experienced candidate with excellent writing and editorial skills, a stronghold on tech, excellent understanding of how online tech content works.
Applicants for this positions will check all the articles as well as the website to make sure there is no spelling mistake, factual and grammatical error. He/she will also re-write some of the content, if required, to make it updated.
Sub-Editor needs to have excellent command over English and grammar as well as good research, fact-checking skills. He/ she will also be responsible for making sure content adheres to the in-house style and doesn’t break copyright laws. Checking the layout of the article, before making it live, will also be one of the key responsibilities of the Sub-editor.
- 1+ years of experience as a sub-editor focusing on consumer tech.
- Strong writing and editing experience, so an ability to add depth and context to a story while bringing challenging topics to life.
- Broad knowledge of tech and interest in consumer tech.
- In-depth knowledge of on-page SEO, interlinking, etc.
- Should have a knack for problem-solving.
- Strong command over writing and verbal communication.
- A degree in English or journalism, as well as experience working within publishing, is a plus.
- Writing, rewriting, editing, and proofreading text.
- Making sure there are no spelling mistakes, factual and grammatical errors in the articles.
- Coordinating with other writers and editors.
- Deliver high-quality content that is factually and editorially accurate.
- Deadline pressure is a constant in the online world, so the ability to react quickly is essential.
- Must follow the deadlines.
Location: Noida, India
Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org