At Beebom, we are looking for a full-time Linux writer. The candidate should have experience and knowledge of using Linux-based systems, and should be up-to-date on all things open source. He/she will be responsible for creating a collection of high value, accurate, and deeply-researched content around everything related to Linux systems.
- 1+ years of experience in tech writing
- 1+ years of experience with Linux based systems, such as Ubuntu, Kali, etc.
- Experience using Linux via both the GUI and more importantly, the command line.
- The candidate should be comfortable with switching between, and writing about multiple Linux distros
- Good command over the English language
- A knack for problem solving
- Interest in DIY projects is a plus
- You will be responsible for creating engaging content around Linux on a regular basis
- You will be expected to come up with tutorial ideas, tips and tricks, and more for Linux users
- Write clear and concise articles, with high quality content that is factually and grammatically accurate
- You might find yourself spending a lot of time tinkering with open source products such as Raspberry Pis, Arduino boards, etc.
- Co-ordinate with other writers and editors
- Must meet deadlines
Location: Noida, India
Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org