eCommerce is growing at a tremendous pace, online sales are expected to surpass offline sales within next 10 years, earlier the trend of online shopping was prevailing mainly in US but now people from developing countries are also buying as wells as selling online.
If you are looking to set up an eCommerce website, this is the perfect time, if you are a hardcore programmer you can set up a website on your own according to your requirement.
But how to build an eCommerce website without the knowledge of coding?
Well, it is possible, here’s how.
We are sharing 4 most reliable platforms that can help you in setting up an online shop, which can be customized according to your needs as well as fully secured for users.
Comparing Magento Vs Shopify Vs Bigcommerce Vs Prestashop on the basis of their Pros and Cons.
1. Pros and Cons of Magento
1. Open source
2. Large community of developers and service providers all over the world.
3. Loaded with almost all the features.
1. Framework is pretty complex to work with.
2. For satisfactory performance it needs a good hosting environment.
3. Experienced and good Magento developers are rare.
Magento provides Free 30-Day Fully Functional Trial, No Credit Card Required. After your Free Trial, you can easily upgrade to any regular plans, starting from basic $15/mo to Enterprise business $49990/yr.
2. Pros and Cons of Shopify
1. Easy to set up and use.
2. Beautiful themes and designs.
3. Great technical support.
1. Not free, its plans start from $29 to $176 per month.
2. Platform is limited.
3. Not suitable for medium to large businesses.
Shopify is free for 30 days. After your Free Trial, you can easily upgrade to any regular plans, starting from Basic $29/mo to Diamond $179/mo.
3. Pros and Cons of Bigcommerce
1. Easy to set up and great for beginners.
2. Strong on SEO, with search friendly URLs.
3. Beautiful templates to start with.
1. No root access.
2. Blocking countries from purchasing is difficult.
3. No affiliate marketing support directly from the company.
Bigcommerce provides Free 15-Day Trial, No Credit Card Required. After your Free Trial, you can easily upgrade to any regular plans, starting from Bronze $24.95/mo to Diamond $299.95/mo.
4. Pros and Cons of Prestashop
1. Open source.
2. Easy to use and set up.
3. Many add ons and templates.
1. Not suitable for larger businesses.
2. Loaded with too many features, may not be useful to all.
Prestashop is free but if you want to improve your website than you have to buy add ons, Like SEO, Private Sales etc
Depending upon your requirements you can choose any one of them and if you are still not sure, feel free to ask in comments below the post, we’ll answer you.