This post is powered by Webydo, A Leading Online Website Design Platform for Designers.
In this post, I am going to share the story of a web designer’s life in the most hilarious way possible. So, just sit back and enjoy because this is going to be a laughter riot.
Let’s just begin.
1. When a client offers you a challenging web design project.
2. When a client asks you to make the website compatible with IE 6.
3. When a newly hired intern suggests you to add a new feature in client’s website.
4. When you apply a CSS to a website for the very first time.
5. Well, this.
6. When project manager caught you procrastinating at work.
7. When you find a solution without even Googling.
8. When Photoshop crashes AGAIN.
9. When you suddenly wake up at night, after remembering deadline of the project.
10. When it comes to final testing, there’s a never ending list of devices.
11. When you find out that website’s not working properly in IE.
12. When you show the final design to your client, here’s how he reacts.
13. And here’s how you react
14. After all the revisions, when your project is accepted by client.
15. Finally, when you get paid.
This post is powered by Webydo‘s community of over 81K Professional Designers: The Leading Online Website Design Platform for Designers.
Said to have the “Steve Jobs Effect” and listed as one of the most promising start-ups, Webydo is the leading web design platform recommended around the world by the professional designer community. Already more than 73,000 designers are actively creating, managing and publishing their clients’ websites, code-free and with pixel-perfect accuracy, using the sophisticated cloud software. Learn more about Webydo and create your FREE account today to try it out.
So, that was it. I hope you enjoyed the post, share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter etc. If you think I have missed out something important (and hilarious), do let me know via comments below the post.