Here I am trying to depict the life of a SEO analyst in a hilarious way with the help of GIFs. So, let’s just begin!
1. When you get an assignment from a client regarding SEO of a high competition keyword.
2. When you did competitive analysis of the keyword and realized that it’s a tough one.
3. And now you started off with basic off page SEO tactics which involved hours of link submission, commenting, forum submission, etc.
4. When you asked bloggers for guest posts, here’s how most of them responded.
5. When you completed the off page SEO campaign after a lot of hard work.
6. And now you wait for the link to rank.
7. More wait.
8. Finally, when the link started ranking on Google’s second page.
9. After a couple of days, when your link starts ranking on the first spot of first page.
10. And now when you think about Matt Cutt’s statement, ‘Guest blogging for SEO purposes is dead’.
11. When suddenly traffic decreases because a competitor has opted for Google Adwords.
12. When you lose some more traffic because Google algorithm updates and your link shifts on second page.
13. Now you get frustrated and lose hope.
14. When you suddenly found out that the keyword is ranking on first page once again because some high authority website links back.
15. At-last, when client asked you how did you do it?
I hope you enjoyed the post. Share it with your friends on social media and stay tuned for more interesting updates.