Samsung recently announced its brand new One UI update, based on Android 9 Pie, which is scheduled to arrive next year. The new One UI update brings a revamped UI, features like the dark mode and a lot more. Well, if you are someone like me and you can’t wait for the stable One UI update to hit your device, you can install the One UI beta right away. The One UI beta is now available, so here is how you can install the One UI beta on Note 9, S9 and S9 Plus:
Install One UI Beta on Galaxy Note 9, S9 and S9 Plus
Note: We installed the One UI beta on our Galaxy Note 9, which is the Exynos-powered Indian variant of the phone.
1. First up, install the Samsung Members app on your device from Galaxy Apps
or the Google Play Store.
Note: People in the US will need to use the Samsung+ app to register their device for the One UI beta.
2. Once installed, just log in the app with your Samsung account.
3. Then, go to the “Notices” page from the slide out menu from the left.
4. In this page, go to “One UI Beta Program Registration” and just register your device by submitting the application form.
5. After you have finished the beta registration, you can just go to Settings->Software Update->Download Updates Manually.
6. The update, which weighs in at around 1.5GBs, should start downloading and you will be able to install it with ease once done.
Well, that’s pretty much all the steps there are to download the One UI beta. Ya, it’s pretty simple, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and download the One UI beta on your phone and let us know how you like it in the comments down below.